Winmoor Home Transitional 60" Fireplace TV Stand - Black
Available online only
- Beautiful, easy-to-install fireplace insert with simple plug-in unit -- no electrician required
- Cable management system organizes unruly cords and cables for a tidy appearance
- Transitional design marries classic design with modern materials for an updated take on an old classic
- Holds one TV up to 60", with two adjustable side cabinets to provide ample storage
- Constructed with high-grade MFD and laminate, with tempered glass doors, for lasting durability
- Black finish uses a timeless colour to keep this piece looking classic and stylish, no matter the year
- Ships ready to assemble with step-by-step instructions
- Dimensions: Width: 147.32cm (58"); height: 60.96cm (24"); depth: 40.64cm (16")
- TV Stand
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Broken.- March 6, 2021
Package arrived in a damage box, within a week of being assembled one of the doors completely fell off splitting the predrilled holes that the weird door hinges sit in. It was assembled properly, unsure of why other than manufacturing error as to why the wood split, on both the top and bottom wood pieces. If I had wanted the stand without doors I would have ordered it, instead I spent and extra $100-300 for this model for it to literally fall apart. Edges were already scratched aswell before even removing from box.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great for the price- January 28, 2017
I've had this bad boy for a couple months now and I really like it. It's modern, but not overkill. Its the perfect size for a smaller (@12×16ish) livingroom and a 44in flatscreen. The inside dimensions of the cabinets are a little narrow (15in), so wider electronics may need to stand up on end..not a huge deal for me, but if you're OCD, then plan ahead. Flame effects are nice...looks pretty real. I haven't seen many of these, so I really can't give a reliable rating on that. Gives good ambiance though. Heater is either on or off...not adjustable, but that's fine for the price. Surfaces you can see are solid wood...nice for the price. Not a lot of particle board. Assembly..haha, well it wasn't the greatest time I ever had, but I got it done on my own in about 4hrs INCLUDING the dog walk and coffee break...Not bad for a single lady! Fyi, a small power drill is helpful...just dont overtighten the screws. Oh, and don't forget the Advil the next day...it's kinda like doing yoga for hours on end. Hope this helps!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just another bad quality furniture product.- February 26, 2021
Quality of “wood” materials are very cheap. Instructions were easy to follow and fireplace is also nice. But besides that, wood cane scratched and damage. I do not recommend this product. Ikea furniture is better quality and more affordable by the way.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.