Winmoor Home Transitional 60" Fireplace TV Stand - White
Available online only
- Beautiful, easy-to-install fireplace insert with simple plug-in unit -- no electrician required
- Cable management system organizes unruly cords and cables for a tidy appearance
- Transitional design marries classic design with modern materials for an updated take on an old classic
- Holds one TV up to 60", with two adjustable side shelves to provide ample storage
- Constructed with high-grade MFD and laminate for lasting durability
- White finish uses a timeless colour to keep this piece looking classic and stylish, no matter the year
- Ships ready to assemble with step-by-step instructions
- Dimensions: Width: 147.32cm (58"); height: 63.5cm (25"); depth: 40.64cm (16")
- TV Stand
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love this!- January 3, 2021
I love this! It’s very cute and we get a lot of compliments on it. It’s slightly shorter than expected but we ended up mounting our TV so not a huge deal. The fireplace is so cozy. Sort of time consuming to put together but worth it. When it shipped to our home a piece of the wood was broken so we had to wait two weeks for a replacement part until we could use it but Walker Edison’s customer service was very helpful and quick to reply. It adds a very modern/farmhouse vibe to the living room.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can’t review!- December 7, 2020
I would love to write a review but my package has been lost for 2 weeks and I haven’t been able to get ahold of Best Buy to get the problem sorted out. Maybe this will work.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Good looking and not terribly hard to assemble- May 22, 2020
I spent about 1.5 hours assembling it and it looks great! Fireplace looks great when on also. I like that you could turn it on for the look instead of just for the heatYes, I would recommend this to a friend.