WIRELESS BLUETOOTH 3.0 3.5MM CAR AUX AUDIO STEREO MUSIC RECEIVER ADAPTER+MIC FOR PC
1. This music receiver (hands-free) is designed to receive music from mobile phones or transmitters that feature bluetooth wireless technology.
2. This music receiver can be used with almost any audio receiver with an audio input jack, including automoblies.
3. Listen to music from your smart phone or MP3 player on your existing home or car audio system.
4. To enjoy car music, call solutions, the use of smart phones to make calls and listen to music through the car stereo.
5. This product is embedded echo cancellation microphone.
6. Using only one button, you can easily switch between music and phone.
1. Bluetooth V 3.0 +EDR,Class 2, range 33'(10m)
2. Support hands-free
3. Supports A2DP stereo audio profile
4. 3.5mm stereo audio output
5. Sleep mode for energy saving
6. One touch connect button for easy device pairing
8. Up to 8 hours operation time
9. Power supply:chargers via mini-USB cable
10. Size: 53 mm x 25 mm x 11 mm/2.0''x 0.9''x 0.4''(approx.)
How to Use:
Power on: Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 5-7 seconds until you hear a "ready for connecting or a sound", it will auto connect the phone which was paired.
Power off: Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 4-5 seconds until you hear a "Long be or red led".
2.Connect the receiver to your speakers
With 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Connector or 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Cable to connect the speakers and the receiver (if no sound, Please make sure it was inserted completely).
(1) Ensure the speakerphone is under OFF mode
(2) Pairing: Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 7 seconds until you hear the "Ready for connecting or a sound" (when you holding the button until you hear the voice report "Ready for connecting"). The LED indicator will flash between red and blue alternately. It is now ready for pairing.
(3) Activate your mobile phone's Bluetooth function and search for available Bluetooth devices by referring to your mobile phone user manual for details.
(4) Select "BT310REV or DL-LINK" from the list.
(5) When paring is completed, the voice report "connected or short "bee bee" The LED indicator will flash Blue alternately.