Withings Body Cardio Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Smart Scale - Black
Available to ship
- Full Body Composition: Monitors weight in various metrics, body fat, water percentage, muscle mass, and bone mass
- Track progress: Keep on top of your health goals with tracking of weight, weight trends, body composition, and standing heart rate
- Cardiovascular check-up: Get heart rate plus an indication of your cardiovascular health using vascular age, an indication of the health of your arteries
- Automatic synchronization: Information from every weigh-in uploads automatically to your smartphone via Wi-Fi and you can review your data in the Health Mate app
- Nutrition tracking: Helps you manage your calorie allowance and set weight goals
- Accurate by design: Wi-Fi ensures that your measurement is accurate anywhere in the world, and Position Control Technology guides you into the correct stance so that each weigh-in delivers highly precise measurements that are accurate to 0.2 lb. (0.1kg)
- Rain or Shine: Step on your scale to enjoy a localized weather report to help plan your day
- Multi-user friendly: Scale automatically recognizes up to 8 users and stores their personal weight histories
- For every stage of life: Keep track of the whole family’s growth with Pregnancy Tracker (healthy weight gain range and obstetrician-reviewed advice) and Baby Mode, to track the youngest members
- Superior design: Only 0.7" high with a solid aluminium base and heat-tempered glass, and works well both hard floors and thick carpets
- Highly compatible: Syncs with Apple Watch plus more than 100 top health and fitness apps including Apple Health, Fitbit, and Google Fit"
- Withings Body Cardio
- USB Charging Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 185 reviewers who responded, 159 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- If only it would upload to my phone- April 20, 2017
I read the reviews online about the scale. I had gone in to buy the Withings blood pressure cuff. I decided to buy the scale as well. I connected the BP cuff and it works seamlessly. I highly recommend it. The scale was a different story. I followed the directions and the pairing process ran easily. However I have only been able to get the scale results to transfer to my phone once. I reset and repaired with no luck. I like the features the scale has and if it paired as easily as the BP cuff I would give it 5 stars. But as it is I have to manually enter the results. So don't know if it is just this device or all of them. Returning this one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Precise, High-Quality Digital Scale- August 21, 2021
Great digital scale with easy to read screen. Precise weigh ins make for a good companion in getting healthy. Cannot beat the rechargeable battery!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good body scale- May 18, 2017
I've been eyeballing the Withings scales for a while now, but couldn't quite justify the price for a normal scale. Now that it measures muscle, water, bone, heart rate, and the new Pulse-Wave cardio health, I reconsidered. I like this body scale and is astetically pleasing too. The scale has a nice heft to it and doesn't feel cheap (better not for the price). I tried the scale on both carpet and hard bathroom floor acheiving the same results, so it really does work with both. Charting your progress is automatic and I thought the daily weather was a nice touch, but not necessary. If you got the money to spend, I recommend this scale.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worste purchase ever made & total waste of money- October 13, 2021
This scale was a terrible waste of money. I spent weeks researching (my ocd requires it) and only spent $150 on a scale like this for the heart health info. (heart rate, vascular age info) I've been using it almost 3 months now and the heart rate measurement hasn't been accurate yet, can't even get a vascular age reading at all. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps, spent hours on hours googling trying to find out what I could possibly be doing wrong and now realize it's not me at all. This scale is complete garbage. The weight measurement isn't even accurate. My daughter spent $20 on her Renpho scale on Amazon and it's 10 times the scale this is at $150No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the value!- February 2, 2021
Been looking to purchase a Smart scale, and almost everything indicated to purchasing this one. However, once purchased I was not happy. Not saying this is a terrible scale, just simply not worth the value for it. Reason being, The scale itself is great however the app interface is really bad. Can't even properly add different users and let them access their data. Which is completely useless for me as I expected it to be used for myself and my family. Many different smart scales available that can do the same thing and value actually makes sense.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report