Withings Body+ Wi-Fi Body Composition & Smart Scale - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Full body composition monitoring provides precise weight, body fat percentage, water percentage, muscle mass, and bone mass
- Automatic smartphone synchronization uploads information from every weigh-in to the Health Mate app via Wi-Fi, so you can review your data
- Accurate by design means that each weigh-in delivers highly precise measurements that are accurate up to 0.2 lb. (0.1kg)
- Daily weather forecast feature gives you a daily local on-screen weather forecast to help plan your day
- Multi-user friendly scale automatically recognises up to 8 users and stores their personal weight histories
- Pregnancy tracker and baby mode respectively provide personalized tracking during your pregnancy, as well as obstetrician-reviewed wellness advice, and can accurately weight young family members
- Included 4 AAAs offer up to 18 months of battery life
- Highly compatible design syncs with Apple Watch, and more than 100 health and fitness apps including Apple Health, Fitbit, and Google Fit
- Alexa Skill compatibility allows you to up your motivation or check on your progress just by saying "Alexa, ask Withings"
- Maximum weight capacity: 179 kg (396 lbs)
- Withings Body+
- 4 x AAA Batteries
- Quick Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 57 reviewers who responded, 42 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Scale- May 30, 2020
Easy to set up, and if you don't know how, just google it. Adding a second user was very easy, just download the app for the second user, and re connect the scale to the second phone. Now when you get on, it'll identify the user based on their weight. If the weight is close, it prompts you to lean to the left or right to chose the user. If you think that body fat % is accurate on any scale, you don't understand BF. They use an algorithm and if done regularly, (weigh in first thing in the morning) the trend of BF will be accurate, and that's all you can hope for from a scale. Weight is accurate, app is great, although I wish it connected to Garmin Connect.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great scale married to horrible software- October 7, 2017
If you, like I did, do a lot of research on scales before buying, you'll find this is no longer a praiseworthy Withings. Nokia bought the company and proceeded to marry these scales to their own horrible apps. There are a multitude of Nokia dissatisfied customer reviews on other shopping sites. I could have saved a few bucks by buying a Nokia, but got a discontinued Withings instead and sourced the excellent and full-featured legacy Android app. There are many scales that will provide excellent measurement, but buyers of units with WiFi and tracking want more. The scale is pretty much the same unit mechanically and electronically as the vaunted Withings, but the new under-featured and unreliable apps take a formerly excellent product and seriously hobbles it. I paid a little more, but am happier by doing so.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Broken- June 30, 2019
After a few months it wouldn't measure accurately anymore, would fluctuate 100 pounds up and down, totally crazy. Garbage.
Not helpful (0)Report