Withings Body+ Wi-Fi Body Composition & Smart Scale - White
Sold out online
- Full Body Composition: Monitors weight in various metrics, body fat, water percentage, muscle mass, and bone mass
- Automatic synchronization: Information from every weigh-in uploads automatically to your smartphone via Wi-Fi and you can review your data in the Health Mate app
- Nutrition tracking: Helps you manage your calorie allowance and set weight goals
- Accurate by design: Wi-Fi ensures that your measurement is accurate anywhere in the world, and Position Control Technology guides you into the correct stance so that each weigh-in delivers highly precise measurements that are accurate to 0.2 lb. (0.1kg)
- Rain or Shine: Step on your scale to enjoy a localized weather report to help plan your day
- Multi-user friendly: Scale automatically recognizes up to 8 users and stores their personal weight histories
- For every stage of life: Keep track of the whole family’s growth with Pregnancy Tracker (healthy weight gain range and obstetrician-reviewed advice) and Baby Mode, to track the youngest members
- Superior design: Only 0.7" high with a solid aluminium base and heat-tempered glass, and works well both hard floors and thick carpets
- Highly compatible: Syncs with Apple Watch plus more than 100 top health and fitness apps including Apple Health, Fitbit, and Google Fit
- Withings Body+
- 4 x AAA Batteries
- Quick Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 30 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Scale- May 30, 2020
Easy to set up, and if you don't know how, just google it. Adding a second user was very easy, just download the app for the second user, and re connect the scale to the second phone. Now when you get on, it'll identify the user based on their weight. If the weight is close, it prompts you to lean to the left or right to chose the user. If you think that body fat % is accurate on any scale, you don't understand BF. They use an algorithm and if done regularly, (weigh in first thing in the morning) the trend of BF will be accurate, and that's all you can hope for from a scale. Weight is accurate, app is great, although I wish it connected to Garmin Connect.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Broken- June 30, 2019
After a few months it wouldn't measure accurately anymore, would fluctuate 100 pounds up and down, totally crazy. Garbage.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great scale married to horrible software- October 7, 2017
If you, like I did, do a lot of research on scales before buying, you'll find this is no longer a praiseworthy Withings. Nokia bought the company and proceeded to marry these scales to their own horrible apps. There are a multitude of Nokia dissatisfied customer reviews on other shopping sites. I could have saved a few bucks by buying a Nokia, but got a discontinued Withings instead and sourced the excellent and full-featured legacy Android app. There are many scales that will provide excellent measurement, but buyers of units with WiFi and tracking want more. The scale is pretty much the same unit mechanically and electronically as the vaunted Withings, but the new under-featured and unreliable apps take a formerly excellent product and seriously hobbles it. I paid a little more, but am happier by doing so.
Not helpful (3)Report
- DO NOT BUY IT!!- September 17, 2020
It worked fine for the first week, then the Wifi connection doesn’t work anymore. We didn’t change the location of this scale or the router. It’s a very common issue with this product if you google online. After tried to refund at Bestbuy, they refused since we JUST passed the 30 days. I cannot believe such a defective product is sold at bestbuy and they’re afraid to charge back to the manufacture. We tossed it into the garbage. Waste of time!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- hard to setup & doesn't work well- August 12, 2018
took me 5 hours to setup (I'm an IT professional)! Problems: 1. WIFI: it doesn't support 5G, and you have to disable password in router for 2.4G; even after this, it not easy to connect to it. 2. unless you add a person in the App, it measures only weight, nothing else; 3. The bone & muscle meatures are way off (I'm 130 pound; it says my bone mass is 5.8 pound, and muscle mass is 108 pounds! (may be I'm a big bird???)
Not helpful (4)Report