Withings ScanWatch 38mm Hybrid Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor & Oximeter - Black/White
- Blood oxygen level: Provides on demand blood oxygen saturation level (SpO2) in just 30 seconds
- Day & night heart scanning: Monitor heart rate day & night via an exclusive PPG sensor and receive notifications if irregular rhythms are detected
- Breathing disturbances detection: Detect breathing disturbances during sleep, the PPG sensor and the accelerometer are used to monitor blood oxygen levels, heart rate, movement and breathing rate, all of which are then analyzed to detect breathing disturbances
- Advanced sleep analysis: Delivers a Sleep Score based on light and deep sleep cycles, sleep duration & wake-ups. Set a silent vibrating alarm and take advantage of Smart Wake-Up to wake at the optimal point in your sleep cycle
- Activity tracking: Dedicated workout metrics, Fitness Level via VO₂max estimation, connected GPS, elevation and water resistance to 50 meters
- Smart notifications: Customize alerts to receive vibration plus preview of text messages, calls, events, and apps right on the watch screen
- Automatic smartphone sync: Automatically synchronizes with the free app available for Android and iOS, where you can view trends, gain insights & find extra motivation with badges and programs
- Long battery life: Enjoy up to 30 days battery life (rechargeable)
- Durable design: Sapphire glass and a stainless steel case house an altimeter, a PMOLED screen, and a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 30 days for extended health tracking and a way to stay connected without worry
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- ScanWatch Hybrid Smartwatch
- Magnetic Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Reusable Transport Pouch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Amazing Watches- March 7, 2021
Got it from Withings directly and paid half the amount for it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report