Withings Steel HR Hybrid 36mm Smartwatch with Activity Tracker and Heart Rate Monitor - Black
- Connected GPS: Start a running, biking or walking session for post-workout information about your activity plus distance, pace and elevation when connected via Bluetooth with location settings enabled
- Monitor heart rate: Heart rate monitor helps you optimize your training by tracking your heart rate both day and night
- 24/7 tracking: Automatically recognizes and tracks up to 30 different activities including walking, running, swimming, boxing, skiing, and yoga
- Smart Wake-Up: Sleep cycle analysis of both light and deep sleep also includes Smart Wake-Up which helps to wake you at the best point in your sleep cycle
- Smartphone notifications: Smartphone alerts show notifications for texts, calls, and events on the watch screen
- Long battery life: Battery life of up to 25 days on a single 2 hour charge, plus 20 more days on power reserve mode, (time and activity tracking only)
- On time and in the know: Analog watch face shows you the time in a clear resolution (72 x 36) while the OLED display shows you text-based notifications
- Water-friendly: Water-resistant to 50m with automatic swim recognition, so you don't have to worry when you shower, go snorkeling, or get caught in the rain
- Save power: Bluetooth low energy won't sap the power from your device while still ensuring connectivity
- Alexa, ask Withings: Ask Alexa about your activity stats when you enable the free Alexa Skill.
- Automatic synchronization: Data instantly appears in the free Health Mate app, where users can view trends, gain insights, and unlock rewards (iOS10+ and Android 6+)
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Withings Steel HR
- Silicone Wristband
- USB Charger
- Quick Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Everything I wanted- July 3, 2019
This watch has incredible battery life, is water resistant, and displays texts and notifications with no delay. The way everything is presented on the watch face itself is simple and sleek. The step tracker is presented on an analog dial below the main time face, and the heart monitor and notifications are presented on a digital screen above the main face (the time is also presented digitally for those who have trouble with analog faces). This watch is comfortable and sleek, and combines the modern conveniences of a smart watch with the classic appeal of analog watches. My only complaint is that the digital screen could be slightly brighter.
Not helpful (0)Report
- A Great Fitness and Wellness Tracker- June 7, 2018
Contrary to other reviews Iâve been using this watch for nearly two years. It has performed beyond my expectations without any trouble at all. I am a runner and it has recorded my steps, distance, heart rate and much more very accurately. It has also recorded my sleep patterns from light to deep sleep including heart rate average, maximum and how many times you awoke. Syncing with the Health Mate is simple and seamless. In fact the watch has been so good I bought my wife the same model and likewise it has become her daily monitor for 10000 steps a day. We have now combined this with their body cardio scale. Overall this is definitely 4 stars..
Not helpful (0)Report
- Do NOT buy this- March 26, 2019
This watch will not connect/sync at all. I am now stuck with a paper weight after less than 3 months. Withings support is constantly asking me to repeat the same steps that have already proven to be unsuccessful. I have over 40 emails of correspondence on record with them, but no agreement or acknowledgement that they will send a replacement. Sure, it looks great and the battery life is terrific. Does that matter if it doesn't work? BestBuy Canada doesn't even have this in the store anymore. I hope they have the integrity to publish this review. I'm taking a screenshot before I submit it so that I can share it through other means if they don't...because they didn't publish my first review and it did not violate any guidelines.
Not helpful (3)Report