Withings Thermo Smart Temporal Thermometer- White
Available to ship
- Clinical accuracy: Measures from the temporal artery for highly accurate readings, as the blood that circulates there comes from the core of the body
- Instant Feedback: Readings appear illuminated along with a colour-coded LED indicator that lets you know if the temperature is normal, elevated, or high based on the age of the user
- Automatic synchronization: Data from every measurement and health advice appears in the Withings Thermo app automatically via Wi-Fi (iOS and Android)
- Stay on track: Track temperature readings, set reminders, and input related symptoms and medications for advice right on your smartphone via the compatible app
- High precision: 16 infrared sensors provide a highly accurate result.
- Sanitary and safe: Avoids any contact with saliva, earwax or any other body fluids, ensuring it's a sanitary way to take temperature
- Multi-user friendly: Stores the personal temperature histories of up to 8 users
- Medically accepted: Thermo has received FDA clearance and is compliant with European medical device regulations
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Quick Installation Guide
- Free Health Mate App
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 285 reviewers who responded, 256 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Simple design and easy to use!- 30 octobre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is the perfect new age thermometer! I love how it is perfect during this worldly health crisis we are going through. You can easily take temperatures without touching the person. Just point and it reads the temperature! I also love how you can download an app that stores the information for each individual that I use the thermometer for. It’s simple slim design allows me to travel with it easily. It is also very well made for the price tag. This is great for families, small businesses, schools, etc., The biggest perk of this device is how it is enabled to remember other users and track their cycle of temperatures. Great product and features!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok, but not great- 5 juin 2020
The thermometer is easy to use but you have to download app and connect to wifi and authorize bluetooth connection for it to work. I’m not quite sure why I HAVE to set up an account with Withings and provide so much personal information just for my temperature to be taken or the device will not work. Although it’s easy to use and gives a quick reading, I don’t think they’re incredibly accurate. Taking 5 back to back readings on the same person in the space of 5 - 10 seconds, yielded 5 different temperatures...some varying by as much as a degree. I’m not saving data on my phone as I’m not too keen on my health data being sent to some company in England.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Would not sync with iPhone HealthKit- 9 octobre 2020
Product sets up easily with multiple users, however after one user it may or may not sync with Apple HealthKit. I tried multiple setups...with bluetooth and without, with wifi and without. It might work once or twice or even all afternoon but ultimately it quit syncing with HealthKit. I contacted support via email and after 3-4 days finally got a response and they could only tell me to try something I had previously explained that I had tried. This happen twice more with similar delays and unhelpful responses. The app is over a year old with no updates, the product itself is a 5 year old design...and they still ask $100 for it! I returned it for a refund.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- There's an ap!- 5 novembre 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was a little bit intimidated by this at first but now I don't know how I got along without it! First off, the ap is super easy to get set up. You put in names and ages then pick a little avatar for each person. Done. When you take a temp you don't have to touch the forehead, which for an overtired mama to a little sleeping sickling is a miracle in itself. The thermo vibrates a moment to let you know it's done. You read the temp, scroll through to the correct name and assign it. Then, you can go back into the ap and see exactly what has been happening with the fever. I can't say enough good about this little gadget.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easiest Thermometer on the market- 25 janvier 2017
I have a Withing smart scale, so when this came out I thought I would take a look. Basically, once you pair it to an app on your phone (which was easy enough) it was ready to go. You place it on your forehead and drag it to your temple and it gives you the temp immediately and allows you to track trends for multiple people. I have myself, my wife, and both of my kids in there and we can check and track things easily. The reason I like this device is that it's so quick to use, and it's much more sanitary than the thermometer in the mouth. It's pricey so it might not be for everyone, but I would still highly recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.