Withings Thermo Smart Thermometer- White
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Clinical accuracy: Measures from the temporal artery for highly accurate readings, as the blood that circulates there comes from the core of the body
- Instant Feedback: Readings appear illuminated along with a colour-coded LED indicator that lets you know if the temperature is normal, elevated, or high based on the age of the user
- Automatic synchronization: Data from every measurement and health advice appears in the Withings Thermo app automatically via Wi-Fi (iOS and Android)
- Stay on track: Track temperature readings, set reminders, and input related symptoms and medications for advice right on your smartphone via the compatible app
- High precision: 16 infrared sensors provide a highly accurate result.
- Sanitary and safe: Avoids any contact with saliva, earwax or any other body fluids, ensuring it's a sanitary way to take temperature
- Multi-user friendly: Stores the personal temperature histories of up to 8 users
- Medically accepted: Thermo has received FDA clearance and is compliant with European medical device regulations
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Quick Installation Guide
- Free Health Mate App
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 142 reviewers who responded, 126 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- got it for our daughter who was sick- February 5, 2019
She doesnt do normal thermometers very well so we invested in this quite expensive thermometer but ITS SOOO WORTH IT. Only takes 3 seconds to do and it spits out an accurate tempurature on the display. Very handy indeed. It also comes with an app that keeps a log and record of each individual that is scanned! I highly recommend this thermometer!Helpful (2)Not helpful (0)Report
- wow- August 18, 2017
love it work perfectlyHelpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- Returned- September 8, 2020
I was very disappointed to discover (after I purchased the thermometer) that it can only be used through an app. In order to use the app, one is required to consent to storage of personal information (i.e. body temperatures of the entire household) on a remote server in another country. No thanks!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (4)Not helpful (1)Report