Wolf Gourmet Elite Countertop Toaster Oven - 1.05 Cu. Ft. - Stainless Steel
Available for backorder
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Extra-large 1.05 cu. ft. interior provides plenty of space for larger dishes and features five heating elements to provide up to 1800 watts of power
- Convection function uses a powerful fan with high-volume airflow vents to circulate heat for even cooking
- Seven oven modes include proof, warm, roast, bake, broil high, broil low, and toast so you can use the perfect setting for anything you want to cook
- Digital programmable electronic controls let you set precise temperatures so your food comes out perfectly every time
- Integrated temperature probe is easy to use so you can be sure your food is cooked thoroughly to safe temperatures
- Two smooth gliding racks can be positioned at three different levels to achieve the perfect cooking height for any dish
- Non-stick internal coating makes cleaning the inside of the oven quick and convenient
- Spring-loaded dampened door is sealed tight for faster heating and heat retention
- Interior halogen light allows you to see your food as it is cooking
- Includes broiling rack and baking pan for ready-to-use convenience
- 5 year warranty provides peace of mind
- Elite Countertop Oven
- 2 EasyGlide Oven Racks
- A Baking Pan With Broiling Rack Insert And Temperature Probe
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- MADE IN CHINA!- September 11, 2020
Before purchasing, I took the time to call Wolf to ask where this countertop oven was made? I was told that some of the components were made in China, but assembly was performed & checked in the USA.
When my oven arrived it clearly stated on the back sticker that this oven was manufactured in CHINA. Wolf should have been more forthcoming about (comparable to ALL other competitors) where their HIGHEST-PRICED (Wolf) countertop oven was manufactured; but they did not tell the truth. Lets see if it lasts throughout Wolf's 5 year warranty? Most (cheap) China made products barely last longer than a year....No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Wolf countertop oven- February 26, 2020
Amazing oven - cooks everything to perfection! Best Buy pricing excessive but price matched no problem-
Not helpful (0)Report
- A Beautiful Precision Countertop Oven- May 10, 2019
It is expensive but if you can afford it, probably worth every penny or dollar so to speak. It looks beautiful and extremely well made. It is more solid than a number of others on the market. The guarantee is also longer than any other similar product on the market, 5 years. It comes with a meat probe to cook your meat perfectly and is a little larger than the competitor to hold larger food items. In essence, it can replace full size ovens and can do everything thing a full size oven can do. I have just received it and have not had a chance to try it but I am filled with confidence that it will perform perfectly. I even read the instruction manual completely and learned something new. I used to always line the pans and collection bottom pan with aluminum foil to protect the pans and make them easier to clean. The manufacturer advised that that is a no no. Apparently foil will cause all these type of stoves to overheat and will shorten the life cycle. The insides of my other countertops have become badly stained due to the foil and impossible to remove.
Not helpful (4)Report