Wolf Gourmet High-Performance Lift-Bowl Stand Mixer - 7Qt - 500-Watt - Stainless Steel
Available online only
- 500W robust motor along and high-performance gearing system knead even the densest, heaviest dough with utmost efficiency
- Massive 6.62L (7qt.) professional-grade stainless steel bowl provides enough space to mix dough for up to 14 dozen cookies or up to 8lb. of dough in a single batch
- Variable infinite speed dial offers precision control as required for the specific recipe
- Pulse function allows for slowly incorporating the ingredients into the dough mixture, so you get perfect results every time
- Innovative planetary (2-way) mixing action ensures uniform and complete rotation around the bowl for thorough mixing of ingredients
- Proprietary bowl lift design provides effortless bowl adjustment and optimal stability
- Easy-turn handle lifts the bowl and locks it in the mixing position for stable and steady mixing
- Multiple engagement points lock the bowl into the base to keep it in place during mixing
- Splash/pouring shield avoids liquid splashes and splatters while mixing or adding ingredients into the bowl
- Includes a flat beater, whisk, and dough hook, so you can whip up cream, knead dough, stir wet and dry ingredients, and more with ease
- Magnetised attachment cover and locking system make switching between multiple attachments a breeze
- Compatible with optional attachments (sold separately) to meet versatile food processing needs including meat grinding, pasta rolling, and more
- Brushed stainless steel and die-cast construction ensures longevity and makes a premium addition to your kitchen countertop
- Stand Mixer
- Dough Hook
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Folding beating beating egg whites- December 19, 2020
I give it three stars because I found the egg whites did not beat to my level of thickness. The folding was not that great. Other than that the mixer is great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.