Wolf Gourmet Toaster - 4-Slice - Stainless Steel
- 4-slice toaster makes quick work of preparing your family's favourite breakfast breads
- Oversized slots boast extended width and length so virtually any type of bread will fit with ease
- Self-centering bread guides accommodate a variety of thicknesses and shapes to ensure even toasting
- Electronic keep-warm setting continues to gently warm bread for three minutes after toasting is complete
- Breakthrough Bagel Technology promises a just-right bagel every time
- Frozen setting perfectly toasts baked goods straight from the freezer
- Cancel button lets you stop the toaster, even in the middle of toasting
- Rotary shade selector allows you to choose your preferred brownness level with ease
- Dual controls offer independent toasting settings so you can toast two completely different things at once
- Slide-out crumb tray offers easy-to-clean convenience
- Dampened bread lifter prevents foods from getting stuck in the slots
- 5-year warranty provides peace of mind
- User guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love this toaster- December 19, 2020
Looks great, traditional Wolf design with signature red knobs. Solidly constructed, expect it will last for years. Toast comes out perfect, but there is a learning curve. For perfect results, you need to adjust the temperature settings for the type of bread. This was in the instruction manual, which I did not follow, and was not initially impressed. Once I started adjusting the temperature settings, bagels, bread, English muffins- all perfectly and evenly toasted. Keep warm feature is great, does not dry out bread. Have not used frozen setting yet. Have wanted this toasteR for years - happy I finally purchased it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Life shattering feature- February 14, 2021
I saw this toaster for sale and upon reading the product description my life was immediately changed forever. My wife even called her parents to tell them and on speaker phone we all marveled in the glory that is this toaster. I became overwhelmed to find out that not only does this toaster have a cancel button, the SAME button will stop your toast from toasting, EVEN IN THE MILLDLE OF THE TOASTING PROCESS. I have suffered for years in having other toasters that didn't allow me to cancel my toast from toasting mid-toast. I've always had to wait till the end of the toasting cycle with the horror of watching my toast become over toasted and burnt, thus requiring me to make more toast. If you have been missing this feature, this toaster is for you. Don't wait, this toaster will change your life in ways you cant even imagine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- So far so good!- March 8, 2021
I have had this toaster for 2 weeks now. I bought it on sale for 150.00 off. I do not think I would have paid full price for it simply because it is totally a luxury item and I could not imagine paying that much for a toaster. The 5 year warranty is what tipped the scale for me. Initially when I fired it up I was dismayed to see quite a few of the elements not glowing and feared the worst. However, they do include a pamphlet that states that it toasts by radiant heat and that not all elements have to glow for it to work. I decided to test it. Happily, it toasts well, even for single slice which most toasters struggle to do. It has wide inserts which will accommodate any thickness of bread. What I like about it: toasts really well. Looks great. Matches my Wolf Gourmet Elite countertop oven. 5 year warranty for the 4 slice toaster (not the 2). The only reason not 5 stars yet is the test of time factor. Yes I would recommend this toaster.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report