World Of Warcraft 60 Day Online Game Card
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Adventure together with thousands of other players simultaneously.
- Create and customize your own hero from the unique races and classes of the Warcraft universe.
- Explore an expansive world with miles of forests, deserts, snow-blown mountains, and other exotic lands.
- Visit huge cities and delve through dozens of vast dungeons.
- Enjoy hundreds of hours of gameplay with new quests, items, and adventures every month.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 49 reviewers who responded, 46 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Pretty Simple- April 23, 2009
This card gives you access to 2 months of WOW gameplay, at the same price of any other site or company out there. Here, at least, you get Best Buy points for it (if you're a member - which by the way doesn't cost anything and just gives you points that turn into cash). This is a scratchers card with a code on it, you just enter the code on the website and you're set for 2 months. There is no other commitment and nothing recurring to any credit or debit card. Works like a charm.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- ummmm...- October 26, 2009
If your a new player to WoW, and just want to try WoW out, then this is what you should get. Otherwise though this is a major waste of money if you have a credit card. When you manage your account online using a credit card theres an option of buying six months of WoW time for only $80. if you used these cards to obtain six months of time on WoW you would be spending $180. Save yourself the 100 dollars you waste by buying these cards and use your credit card for gods sake.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Plus side of game cards- October 28, 2009
The difference between signing up for game time on wow.com and using this card is that you don't have to use your credit/debit card and as a result you also don't have to commit to recurring charges. I always forget to cancel my account and get charged longer than I plan to play. I only play for a month or two before I get too busy and need to cancel anyway. This is great for people that get busy off and on and want to play in the off time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.