Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- No-rules racing action uses true-to-life physics to deliver blood-pounding, immersive racing experiences every time
- Beat-up, patched together cars include old classics that ooze style and character for a racing experience you won't find in other games
- Meaningful customization lets you change the way your cars look...and the way they perform
- Battle it out to win championships and unlock new cars in Career Mode
- Have fun with unconventional vehicles like lawn mowers, crop harvesters, school buses, and more in Challenge modes
- Let your imagination run wild with a huge selection of mods in the Steam Workshop that let you take things to a crazy extreme
- Play as a single player or multiplayer online
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 164 reviewers who responded, 155 would recommend this product.
- Awesome amount of fun!- September 8, 2019
This game is just a whole lot of fun. It may not have the best graphics ever,or the best sound,or the best career mode ever,but what it does have is a feeling of overall fun,carnage,over the top damage,and lots crazy things to do to make it a perfect step away from reality and a step towards having a blast doing things we could never do in real life. If you like vehicles in general,and racing games,try this one out. It has me smiling and cursing at the same time and loving every minute of it!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great destruction game- December 3, 2019
Wreckfest is the long-overdue return of serious, high-quality destruction racing and, in that admittedly slim niche, it’s the king of the crop. It lacks a little spark off the track but out in the thick of it it’s some of the most frantic fun you can have on four wheels. I play plenty of serious racers, but sometimes it’s nice to toss the rulebook into the back seat and get out in the mud and trade some paint.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It’s a great game brings back ps1 memories- September 12, 2019
I’ve had this game on pre-order for Like a year I did not get the Deluxe Edition because I was kind of worried on the quality In In the game itself on performance But I was surprised how nicely done it was I know there’s probably gonna be a couple of updates on bugs and miscellaneous stuff in time But the graphics look really good and I’m on the regular PS4 not the PS4 slim or the pro just the original PS4Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.