Xbox One Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller - Black
- Adjustable-tension thumbsticks let you set them exactly the level you want for ultimate control
- Shorter hair-trigger locks for refined gameplay
- Six swappable thumbstick toppers, two D-pads, and four paddles included to tailor your controller into a configuration suited especially for you
- Save up to 3 custom profiles to the controller and switch between them on the fly
- Button mapping technology allows you to create customized button profiles to set up configurations unique to your specific play style or games
- Wrap-around rubberized grip is comfortable to hold and stays secure in your hands
- Xbox Accessories app lets you create custom profiles and button mapping arrangements that get saved directly to the controller so they are always ready to go
- Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth, or USB-C connectivity gives you many ways to get your controller connected to an Xbox One or to Windows 10 devices
- Up to 40 hours of battery life so you can stay immersed in non-stop gaming marathons with no need to stop and recharge
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
- Carrying Case
- Set of 6 Thumbsticks: Standard (2), Classic (2), Tall (1), Wide Dome (1)
- Set of 4 Paddles: Medium (2), Mini (2)
- Set of 2 D-Pads: Standard, Faceted
- Thumbstick-Adjustment Tool
- Charging Dock
- USB-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4312 reviewers who responded, 3668 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The best and the worst- November 24, 2020
I was very pleased when I got this a year ago, but as months went on I getting disappointed. just 2 months in, I started seeing problems such as: stick drift, bumpers (RB,LB) not working, triggers not working (RT,LT), if they do work, its only 50% of the time. this controller is really good, it feels nice, I love the grip, but the biggest downside is that you can't have fun with it, if it doesn't work. I am looking to get a new one since I am still under warranty but if this is your first time buying one I suggest you do not buy this. there is too much hassle of going back and forth returning and exchanging if the same problems occur to you.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- So buttery smooth- November 5, 2019
This controller, albeit really expensive is SOOOO nice. I had the original elite controller and it held up ok in retrospect, had it for a few years but the rubber grips on the side were starting to peel. With this version it looks like Microsoft learned from their mistakes and made a 2 piece handle that can be easily replaced. The controller feels lighters and I love the rechargeable battery the tactile feel of the grip handles. Honestly I could go on and on about this controller, but if you're considering buying it its because you game alot and you want the best. This controller is hands down the best and I wouldn't hesitate to buy it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great improvements over Gen1- February 24, 2020
Microsoft stepped it up with this contoller here are the improvements I really think stand out 1) Grips changed, my last to controllers they came off.. it is different on this one and feels like it will handle the stress of gaming longer 2) Buttons, the buttons feel better, from the lit up Xbox button to menue and ABXYs 3) 4 saved settings for different games, with the light indicator 4) integrated recharble battery and charger in case 5) smaller paddles making them better located for use Still working on cons list but here is the only one I have so far 1) charging cored is a little difficult to feed through the carry case to the charging base.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.