Xbox One Wireless Controller - Phantom Magenta Special Edition
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Features a sleek and streamlined design for enhanced comfort, with a translucent design that fades to dark pink
- Textured surface on the rear of the controller gives you better control and grip during heated firefights and battles
- Custom button-mapping functionality lets you personalise the controller to the way you prefer to play (available via the Xbox Accessories app)
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you use the controller to play games on your Windows 10-based PC, tablet, or smartphone
- Improved wireless range ensures a more reliable connection with your console, PC, or device
- 3.5mm stereo headset jack on the underside of the controller lets you plug in a greater range of headsets and headphones
- Compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S, and devices running Windows 10
- Wireless Controller
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 294 reviewers who responded, 270 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It works well- May 15, 2020
I have had Xbox since my first console. I think I a lot of ways the Xbox one controller made some very good innovations from the Xbox 360 controller. The only problem I have with them is that if you use them heavily after a while the joy sticks start to drift. This means that after a while they will start to move on there own. I have also bought on of these controllers that out of the box one of the buttons didn't work. This was a one off thing so I don't think it's anything to be worried about, but I would recommend that anytime you buy a controller that you go into the Xbox one settings to accessories and test that all the buttons work and are registering on the Xbox.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vert nice color. Suspect Xbox button.- May 6, 2020
The controller looks great and all the main buttons work as expected. I use it with PC, so I hardly need the Xbox button, just to make windows recognize it. But the Xbox button seems to stick down and not always work the first time. Doesn't take much to make it pop up and look normal again, but I do worry about the longevity of this controller a little more then if it just worked. Bought this because of stick drift in my white and black xbone controllers, guess that's the new big thing going around even though I've had it with my dualshock 4 too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good remote for what it is.- March 28, 2020
Overall the remote works great and as intended. The only problem I had with it was the home button. When I first opened this product and put the batteries I pressed the button at first and nothing happened. I thought maybe it just needed a bit to turn on. I later realized that it doesn't respond like the remote that came with my xbox one x. I need to press a bit harder for the button to even work. Also, the outer layer of material on the remote seems a bit rougher than I thought. Other than this the product works as intended.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.