Xbox Stereo Headset for Xbox Series X|S / Xbox One / Windows 10
- Sleek and lightweight design allow you to go on extended video games sessions for hours in complete comfort
- Spatial sound capabilities that include Windows Sonic, Dolby Atmos, and DTS Headphone:X immerse you completely in pure sound for clear-crystal conversations and an enhanced audio experience
- Soft-to-the touch large earcups with on-ear controls keep your ears safe and comfortable during intense gaming sessions
- Can be wired directly to the Xbox wireless controller via a 3.5 mm audio jack for a wide-reaching compatibility
- Adjustable mic can be removed when not in use for multiple use options
- No batteries required
- Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 for a great gaming experience
- Headset with Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 25 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Rather the Wireless…- November 10, 2021
The wired headphones are a decent choice in purchasing when looking for a pair of wired headphones. I don’t mind wired headphones, but I recently found an “Open Box” set for a little more than I paid for the wired pair. In the end, I am returning and exchanging my wired headphones for wireless. That tells you that I would most probably go with these Xbox branded headphones. They are a legit pair of headphones that sync very well in the Xbox ecosystem. I mean, TBH, my pair of headphones that I used before was Apple’s older model earbuds that came with an AUX cord. They worked, but I found that my right side was louder than my left side. I had to find a better option in headphones. I hope this review finds you well. Take care!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great budget headset- October 30, 2021
Really great headset for the price. The younger brother to the wireless Xbox headset Microsoft debuted with the next generation of consoles, this one trades a second dial for game/chat balance and Bluetooth connectivity for a 3.5mm jack and lack of a charger, well, because it doesn’t need one. Great build quality, supremely comfortable, though it can be a bit tight after long periods of wearing them. Leather padding is extremely soft, and the dial to control volume is genius!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could Have Been Good- November 18, 2021
Maybe I expected too much from this headset? The wireless version has glowing remarks, but I was looking for a cheaper wired alternative. Unfortunately, this headset has really bad sound. It’s muddy, the bass drowns out all the mids, and the highs are tinny. Tried using the Dolby Atmos software to even out the V shaped sound, but it’s just not an enjoyable experience. There are plenty of options for headsets in this price range that’ll get the job done. Pass on these.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.