Xbox Wireless Controller - Robot White
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Modernised ergonomic design features sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort and effortless control
- Textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back case and a new hybrid D-pad give you accurate, familiar input
- Share button lets you easily capture and share content such as screenshots, recordings, and more
- Xbox Accessories app allows you to remap buttons and create custom controller profiles for all of your favourite games
- Standard 3.5mm audio jack enables you to plug in any compatible headset
- Bluetooth lets you quickly pair and switch between supported devices
- Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, Windows 10 PCs, and Android phones and tablets (iOS support coming in the future)
- Xbox Wireless Controller
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 898 reviewers who responded, 859 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Working great with PC- 4 décembre 2020
Purchased for use with windows 10. Had to do updates for windows, controller, and steam to get working properly, which is to be expected with such a new controller. I was using a completely different style controller previously (8bitdo), so cannot compare to the older Xbox ones. Overall I really like the fit and feel of this controller, and the textured grips also work great. The newer style "cupped" dpad does take a little bit of getting used, however now that I am used to it, I prefer it over the traditional dpads with separate buttons. Would recommend it for anyone who wants a great all around controller for playing different types of games.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The new version of Xbox controller is not 4 GAMING- 9 janvier 2021
I've experienced that the rechargable batteries life span don't last as long as the older version controllers. The port to plug in the charging cable is a different size than the normal port in the older version controllers. There's no information in the box about having to purchase a charging cable specific to the controller. The thumb sticks within a week started to not respond in game and drift. I've tried two different controllers of the same ones I'm writing about. Both are worthless. I even updated the software via Bluetooth using the Xbox Accessories in the settings. Xbox Wireless Controller Configure/ Firmware.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect grip and comfort, wish it works with Mac- 21 décembre 2020
Used to have a logitech f710 I used in windows 10 and Mac, while it's working great, the grip and analog dials are giving my fingers nightmares. Now the new Xbox controller is light-years ahead of what f710 could offer, especially the handle grip for your hands, they have tactiles and don't make your fingers to crumble tightly to hold, they stretch out and fit to your hands' natural holding position. Buttons are very clicky too, especially the new d pad, it makes a satisfying sound when clicked. I'd say the ergonomic of xbox controller is even better than PS4 controller's and the left analog dial's position is more natural than that of traditional ps controller's which a lot of pc game pads adopt to.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report