Xbox Wireless Controller - Robot White
- Modernised ergonomic design features sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort and effortless control
- Textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back case and a new hybrid D-pad give you accurate, familiar input
- Share button lets you easily capture and share content such as screenshots, recordings, and more
- Xbox Accessories app allows you to remap buttons and create custom controller profiles for all of your favourite games
- Standard 3.5mm audio jack enables you to plug in any compatible headset
- Bluetooth lets you quickly pair and switch between supported devices
- Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, Windows 10 PCs, and Android phones and tablets (iOS support coming in the future)
- Xbox Wireless Controller
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2048 reviewers who responded, 1946 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great controller except one thing!- January 10, 2021
I love this controller! At first it felt a bit smaller and that’s because it is, so now kids can use it easier than before. But other than that, the texture on the back is great for grip even though it isn’t rubber, and I’ve found that it keeps my hands from feeling sticky or sweaty during long gaming sessions! Also the share button is an amazing feature that I personally use all the time to take snapshots really quickly without pausing the game, and hold it to take clips. Lastly, the new d-pad is super nice and doesn’t hurt to rest your thumb there for games that use it. The USB-C upgrade is also very welcome, it was about time. Overall the controller feels great in the hands and more sturdy than previous Gen controllers. I only wish that they would improve the vibration mechanism inside.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- You got the look- October 3, 2021
Looks good with the ASUS g14 white gaming laptop, and iPhone max, on vankyo stand, all on the goYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding improvements across the board- December 8, 2020
Great controller all around. A refinement of an already great Xbox One controller to be honest. The textured feel of the controller, the change to the bumpers and triggers shape and form are all welcome changes. The addition of a dedicated share butting is also a welcome enhancement. Lastly, the updated D-pad is crisp and responsive and a welcome addition. When you throw in the fact that it can work with the new Series S and Series X as well as work with older Xbox One console... you cannot go wrong with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Controller- August 22, 2021
These new Xbox controllers are top notch and perform exceptionally well. I'm not a fan of the all white model in particular, but this thing feels solid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Xbox controller- January 19, 2021
I love this thing!!!! It feels amazing it has extra grips on the back and on the triggers. My hands no longer slip in the stressful situations.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.