Xbox Wireless Controller - Shock Blue
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Modernised ergonomic design features sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort and effortless control
- Textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back case and a new hybrid D-pad give you accurate, familiar input
- Share button lets you easily capture and share content such as screenshots, recordings, and more
- Xbox Accessories app allows you to remap buttons and create custom controller profiles for all of your favourite games
- Standard 3.5mm audio jack enables you to plug in any compatible headset
- Bluetooth lets you quickly pair and switch between supported devices
- Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, Windows 10 PCs, and Android phones and tablets (iOS support coming in the future)
- Xbox Wireless Controller
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1543 reviewers who responded, 1487 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Improved Xbox One controller- 12 janvier 2021
A great improvement to the previous Xbox One controller. This latest model has textured handles providing better grips during gaming. It also has a USB-C slot if you want to connect with a cable such as when I am gaming in a PC. The D-pad has also been improved with a depression and it is much better to find the home center without looking at the pad. Not to mention this shocking blue color is a new addition to the bunch and it looks striking as I normally have only black or white controllers in my arsenal. However, just for that shocking color, it costs more, even though as far as the design goes, it is the same as the other colors.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable Video Game Controller- 2 janvier 2021
I purchased this video game controller for my new Xbox. For $65, I expected it to include a rechargeable battery; it does not. I highly recommend you spend the extra $25 for a USB based rechargeable battery as well. It does come with two (2) double A batteries in case you do not purchase a rechargeable battery. So, you are really looking at a $90 controller. The blue controller is white on the bottom which is different from the all black or all white versions. I wish it were all blue which is another reason why I do not give it the complete 5 stars. But, you might actually like that feature. Either way, setup was easy on my new console.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid update to an already reliable go to- 14 novembre 2020
Whereas I'll admit that I only bought this because as a Kentucky fan I wanted the blue and white color scheme, I can honestly say this is hands down the most comfortable controller I've ever held. Only slight updates were made to the previous xbox controller, but they are immediately noticeable in the hand. There is some new texturing to help with gripping the controller on the back and on the triggers. The D-pad going with a shield design is a significant upgrade and feels very much in-line with what you would get from an elite controller. I have noticed that there seems to be limited PC compatibility, but that will likely come with time and new updates.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.