Xerox Phaser 3610/DN Monochrome Netwok Laser Printer- Automatic Duplexing
• Prints up to 47 ppm black
• Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution
• Automatic Duplex Printing (2-sided printing)
• Network Ready; 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet
• Speed USB 2.0, Direct Print, Optional Wi-Fi (with Xerox Wireless Connectivity Kit)
• 512 MB/1 GB with optional Productivity Kit
Standard 700-sheet paper capacity
• Up to 110,000 images/month
• With best-in-class speed, print resolution and media capacity, your busy office can deliver professional-looking prints, without waiting
• With Apple® AirPrint™, you can print email, and important office documents directly from your mobile iOS device when connected to your office Wi-Fi network
• Best for everyday printing and workteams up to 10 users
• Dimensions: 12.4" H. x 15.5" W. x 16.8" D.
• Product Weight: 28.7 lb
The Phaser 3610/DN Network Monochrome Laser Printer from Xerox combines 47 page-per-minute speed with automatic duplex printing to maximize productivity and keep costs down. The standard toner cartridge outputs 5,900 pages and a high-yield cartridge outputs 14,100 pages. With higher yields the cost per page is lower, and you save money, as well as time, as opposed to outsourcing to a print shop.
The printer's large 700-page input capacity with the option of adding another three 550-sheet trays enable you to automate large-scale print jobs. With the printer's built-in networking (and optional wireless networking), you can cut your costs even further and share the printer with your entire workgroup.
Automatic Two-Sided Printing
• The 3610/DN comes with automatic duplex printing, letting you save money and resources by cutting your paper usage by up to 50%. The high-capacity toner cartridge lets you print 14,100 pages on a single cartridge. Other cost-saving features include toner-save mode, energy-save mode, and N-UP printing.
Fast Printing Performance
• The device prints at up to 47 ppm - plenty of speed to keep up with a big print load. The 400 MHz processor handles even large, complex files without slowing down your computer. The printer's RAM Collation feature speeds up larger print jobs by quickly processing multiple sets of multipage documents.
Easily Handles Complex Print Jobs
• A robust 400 MHz processor works behind the scenes to quickly take care of whatever comes its way - even multipage jobs loaded with graphics.
Secure Network Printing
• The ability to connect the printer to a network makes the Phaser 3610 laser printer a more powerful office ally, helping more users get more work done. No networked printer would be complete without security features to keep your proprietary information safe. The Phaser 3610/DN features Secure Print, which queues private print jobs until released by the job owner.
- Phaser 3610 Printer
- Toner cartridge (5,900 page capacity)
- Drum cartridge (68,00 page capacity)
- Quick Installation Guide, Quick Use Guide, Driver CD, Documentation CD (User Manual, System Admin. Guide)
- Power cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- good support and super easy to set up- November 17, 2017
Replace an older Xerox Monochrome. Could NOT be happier. I was able to set this up FROM BOXED to ON THE NETWORK and 1st page out in UNDER 12 minutes (and this is the first time I set this printer up). I let it DHCP from my LAN - As soon as you do that, the IP appears on the LCD Display. Now using my browser, I IPd into it and changed it to a STATIC IP address (outside the DHCP scope of course). The printer is FAST - love the fact that I can put MORE than 1 ream of paper. It is a work horse and already printed over 800 pages with it without 1 hickup. I understand the replacement toner is not cheap - but you get what you pay for! I will never use an after market cartridge. Tried that 3 times and it destroyed 3 printers. There is a REASON why these cartridges are expensive.
Not helpful (0)Report
- very bad customer service- December 28, 2017
contacted lot of times to best buy customer service and they are keep bouncing it to the the market place vendor and market place vendor is not response nor supportive. seems like playing ping pong and no one wants to own the issue I am facing as a product support so dont recommend doing business with them, dont get caught up in the rut. Thanks
Not helpful (0)Report
- Five Stars- April 19, 2018
This printer was ordered for my office and is a beast! Works well for my small business, good support and super easy to set up.
Not helpful (0)Report
- No restrictions in Canada
|iSanek||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|All Products||30 Days||0%||15%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 Days