XPG Spectrix D50 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz Desktop RAM
- Kit includes two 8GB DDR4 memory modules to enhance your computer's performance and stability
- 3,200MHz DDR4 (PC4-25600) frequency speed delivers reliable processing power and enables an overclockable boost of up to 4,800MHz
- CL16-20-20 U-DIMM latency timings offer super responsive gaming or multitasking without any lag
- High-performance metal heatsinks ensure rapid heat dissipation for safe and efficient operation to keep your work going without any hassles
- Integrated RGB lighting is fully customisable and programmable by using a variety of software from industry-leading motherboard makers
- Built using robust-quality chips and PCBs with elegant styling and geometric lines for enhanced stability that lasts for years to come
- Runs at 1.35V for reduced power consumption
- Compatible with latest Intel X299 and AMD TR40 platforms
- Supports Intel XMP 2.0 for personalised overclocking based on your work or gaming needs
- Eco-friendly design features RoHS compliance for added safety and peace of mind
- XPG SPECTRIX D50 DDR4 3200MHz 16GB
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good basic RGB- March 19, 2021
Used for my wife’s home office build that she wanted RGB on. Great for AMD light gaming and home office builds. RGB is light and not to crazy for a little accent.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Goog kit for intel 10th Gen with z490- January 11, 2021
very good kit for intel 10th gen. they look great and their performance is perfect without errors. I use them in an Asrock H410m and without any problemYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RAM for the value- January 29, 2021
I bought 2 packs for a total of 4X8 (32GB). The RGB looks nice but my only complaint is the RAM can't be controlled with just any RGB software.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.