XPG Spectrix D50 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz Desktop RAM
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Kit includes two 16GB DDR4 memory modules to enhance your computer's performance and stability
- 3,600MHz DDR4 (PC4-28800) frequency speed delivers reliable processing power and enables an overclockable boost of up to 4,800MHz
- CL18-20-20 U-DIMM latency timings offer super responsive gaming or multitasking without any lag
- High-performance metal heatsinks ensure rapid heat dissipation for safe and efficient operation to keep your work going without any hassles
- Integrated RGB lighting is fully customisable and programmable by using a variety of software from industry-leading motherboard makers
- Built using robust-quality chips and PCBs with elegant styling and geometric lines for enhanced stability that lasts for years to come
- Runs at 1.35V for reduced power consumption
- Compatible with latest Intel X299 and AMD TR40 platforms
- Supports Intel XMP 2.0 for personalised overclocking based on your work or gaming needs
- Eco-friendly design features RoHS compliance for added safety and peace of mind
- XPG SPECTRIX D50 DDR4 3600MHz 32GB
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wow, just wow!- December 13, 2020
I was hesitant to buy this RAM given that it’s a lesser known brand name and I needed 64GB (which is somewhat of an investment), but I’m seriously impressed! I used DRAM calculator for Ryzen and was able to get it up to 6773 MHz at CL16, 1.4v, and SOC is amazingly low at 1.1v! Seems to play really well with my 3050x and Crosshair Hero VIII mono. Well done Adata, well done! The two sets I got are made with micron E die - and very good e die at that!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- good ram, terrible RGB- March 18, 2021
The ram works good (can get 3600mhz no problem with ryzen cpu) . The RGB is terrible. Says it works with Asrock RGB sync but I tried everything and could not get it to work. Even the XPG SW doesn't work! good luck finding any instructions or documentation on it. I ended up using gigabyte Aorus SW to control it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Easy overclocking- November 22, 2020
Works well on 10600k i7 with MSI MPg Z490 gaming edge wifi motherboard . Overclocking to 3600mhz was super easy using xmp profile.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.