Yakuza: Like A Dragon Day Ichi Edition (PS4)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Follow the journey of Ichiban Kasuga, who served an 18-year prison sentence for a crime he didn't commit
- Upon his release, he learns that his clan has been destroyed by a trusted friend and there was no one waiting for him on the outside
- He embarks on a search for the truth behind his family's betrayal and faces dangerous enemies along the way
- Crack skulls in dynamic RPG combat using bats, umbrellas, bikes, street signs, and anything else you can find
- Recruit up to 7 party members, develop their skills, and unlock powerful combos
- Find, forge, and upgrade equipment to go head-to-head with the toughest foes
- Experience 19 unique jobs plus two DLC jobs, more than 100 combat skills, 15 mini games, and 50 optional substories
- Visit the local arcade to play classic SEGA games or compete with locals in a go-kart race around Yokohama
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 42 reviewers who responded, 41 would recommend this product.
- A Fantastic Game With Lots of Charm- November 24, 2020
I was excited for this game when it was announced and I can safely say that I did not disappoint. From beginning to end, it is an amazing game that lives up to its predecessors in both story and gameplay. The characters are fantastic and the gameplay, while a bit strange, is also fantastic and lots of fun. I would highly recommend this to any fan of the Yakuza series and would encourage those who haven’t tried the series to play them so that they can get maximum enjoyment from this game and experience one of the best series ever made.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- AMAZING GAME- November 23, 2020
My favorite game of the year. It is packed with content and so many interesting characters. The music is great, the missions are great, the combat system is great. I highly recommend it. I have played all Yakuza games and this is up there with Yakuza 0.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Yakuza 7! Different, but the same- November 23, 2020
It's quite a different experience when you first ply. This Yakuza game is the first in the series to go into a JRPG turn based combat, compared to the classic beat em up of prior titles. But it works, and keeps the same zany fun the series is always known for. I'm only 10 hours in, but so far, this is shaping up to be one of the top tier Yakuza games.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)