Yale Assure Lock SL Slim Touchscreen Lock (YRD256) - Bronze
- Eliminates the need for keys by providing access through the touchscreen keypad
- Unlock by entering your pin code on the backlit touchscreen keypad, and tap to lock the door behind you
- Create up to 25 unique pin codes to share with family members and friends
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver; fits in doors that are between 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick
- Upgrade your lock with a Yale Network Module (not included) to integrate into most home automation and security systems so you can control and monitor the lock from anywhere
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Good keypad- January 20, 2020
We use this on our back door so that nobody ever gets locked out for failing to remember a key. If you have had this happen during a winter storm you know how unpleasant it is. With the code lock the kids can't run rampant unless we leave everything unlocked which is important. We had a nexia model we liked there before but our giant dogs wore the number pad down with scraping claws and paws on it over time. This one is holding up to the elements, no complaints so far. My husband who is very clumsy but a techy installed it without a problem.
- Good- May 15, 2020
So, I was able to install the lock in short amount of time. I am not a lock/door guy, but less than an hour including setting up codes. What I do NOT like. I bought this with hopes of YALE having an app to control the lock (at least from inside my home) - not so much. I do have a Honeywell Tuxedo keypad, and was able to integrate and use it to do some automation, but that was it. Still no remote access to lock or unlock.
- Zero Complaints.- May 17, 2021
I installed this on my closet door to add another layer of defense against my kids and any would be intruders. :) I did not have a deadbolt on that door, so I installed it myself. Was not terribly difficult....you just need to watch a youtube video on how to install one and make sure you have the right tools. After about an hour....it was installed and is working great. Would definitely buy anther if I need one.