Yale Assure Lock SL Slim Touchscreen Lock (YRD256) - Satin Nickel
- Eliminates the need for keys by providing access through the touchscreen keypad
- Unlock by entering your pin code on the backlit touchscreen keypad, and tap to lock the door behind you
- Create up to 25 unique pin codes to share with family members and friends
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver; fits in doors that are between 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick
- Upgrade your lock with a Yale Network Module (not included) to integrate into most home automation and security systems so you can control and monitor the lock from anywhere
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Lock- September 4, 2018
Just installed this over the weekend. I love that the lock has swappable modules to work with different home automation solutions such as Homekit (although I had to order it extra). Overall I like the simplicity of the lock setup vs competitors such as August. The keypad is built into the lock instead of needing to spend extra, and there is no special wall socket hub that needs to be plugged in if you already have a Homekit setup running. My only issue with the lock is that I had to drill out the door to accommodate it. It requires a larger 2 1/8' opening if I remember correctly. Luckily I had the tools to do that. I'm seriously contemplating buying another.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not a smart lock!- January 8, 2019
Bought it with the iM1 together, the battery come with is very low and dead after 2 weeks regular use(lock me out in the mid night). After change the battery, the lock can not connect back to the Homekit anymore. Try to call their customer number and call me back after 2 hrs with no voice (but I can hear the background noise) and hang off the phone after 5sec! Not gonna recommend this product at all!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good keypad- January 20, 2020
We use this on our back door so that nobody ever gets locked out for failing to remember a key. If you have had this happen during a winter storm you know how unpleasant it is. With the code lock the kids can't run rampant unless we leave everything unlocked which is important. We had a nexia model we liked there before but our giant dogs wore the number pad down with scraping claws and paws on it over time. This one is holding up to the elements, no complaints so far. My husband who is very clumsy but a techy installed it without a problem.