Yale Assure Touchscreen Connected by August Bluetooth Smart Lock - Bronze
- Bluetooth connectivity automatically unlocks your door when you approach with your smartphone in hand then relocks when the door closes
- Also locks and unlocks your door by entering a 4 to 8-digit PIN on a backlit touchscreen keypad for convenient keyless entry
- Create unique pin codes for friends and family to enter
- Easily remove codes when needed
- Grade-2 certified lock provides safety and security to your home
- Installs in minutes using just a screwdriver on 1.75" to 2.25" thick standard doors, replacing the existing deadbolt
- Lock and unlock, share access, and monitor who comes and goes from anywhere with the addition of the Yale Connected by August Kit (included)
- Includes voice-guided assistance so you can use Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, HomeKit, August App, Airbnb, HomeAway, Simplisafe, or Nest to lock, unlock, and check lock status
- Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen
- Deadbolt and Mounting Hardware
- Install Manual
- Door Template
- 4 AA batteries
- Connected by August Smart Module
- August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 58 reviewers who responded, 52 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great lock, not so great August software. But has potential and would buy again- October 22, 2020
The software part of the lock is not perfect at all and is buggy. But this isn’t Yale’s fault. All their features work flawlessly and is a very solid lock. August needs to do some software work to make this whole package 100% awesome. They have great concepts and when they work, they are awesome. Looking forward to future software updates. Would I buy this again. Yes I would. But just expect some bugs here and there with the smart house interface. I use Alexa to control all my house hold stuff. I can’t vouch for any other interfaces. I do know I have had it for a few days and have had to remove batteries to reset the wireless interface twice now.
- Easy lock installation, but confusing August setup. Still works well!- November 4, 2020
This product has two parts - lock from Yale and module/hub from August. Switching out the Yale lock was easy and simple, by just following the video instructions. The August module and hub setup is slightly confusing but can be achieved by following the August app instructions closely. For me most confusing was the module registration. If you don't do that, it won't work (lot of people might have faced this). Another fopaux to avoid, is to ensure the deadbolt and strike plate are aligned and work well as they can cause issues in functioning later. Once setup is complete, it works like a charm and August integration with Amazon Alexa or Google Home is relatively easy.
- OMG OMG OMG IT’s SO good.- December 25, 2020
I got this because I’m tired of losing my keys or having to worry about keys while walking my dogs. It was super easy to install, looks super pretty on the outside and inside the door, and does everything it says it should. Now the bridge works “okay”, every once in a while I get a notice that my wifi got disconnected, but it immediately reconnects. I like that I can remotely open the door for people and give them temporary codes as I please. I just use my Apple Watch to tell Siri to unlock the door for me and it plays a nice little jingle as it unlocks to welcome me home :). I liked it so much I bought another one.