Yale Assure Touchscreen Smart Lock - Nickel
- Lock and unlock your door by entering a 4 to 8-digit PIN on a backlit touchscreen keypad for convenient keyless entry
- Create unique pin codes for friends and family to enter
- Easily remove codes when needed
- Grade-2 certified lock provides safety and security to your home
- Use the Yale Network Module (sold separately) to upgrade the lock, integrating it into most home automation and security systems (including SmartThings and Wink), allowing you to control and monitor it from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet
- Installation needs just a screwdriver, replacing existing deadbolt
- Requires a 2.125" face bore hole, 2.375" or 2.75" backset, and fits 1.75" to 2.25" thick standard doors
- Lock and unlock, share access, and monitor who comes and goes from anywhere with the addition of the Yale Connected by August Kit (sold separately)
- Features include voice-guided assistance, privacy mode, auto re-lock, and more
- Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen
- Deadbolt and Mounting Hardware
- Install Manual
- Door Template
- 4 AA batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love it!- June 5, 2019
This lock is perfect for the whole family to use. I don't trust the locks that solely rely on the keypad without the lock, so this option is a good one. It was very easy to install, I did it myself in less than an hour. It looks great, and is easy to program. The locking mechanism is smooth, and I didn't have to make any new holes in my existing door. Basically took it out of the package and installed it. I've just purchased the upgrade kit - hopefully that install goes just as smooth. My husband and 8 year old can operate this with no issues. I highly recommend this lock.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Works fine... hasn't held up to the weather- April 2, 2021
We bought this lock about 5 years ago for our place at the shore. After two years it start to get some crazing on the keypad in the form of a light frosting and some light cracks or crazing on the surface. By year four it was completely frosted over making it extremely difficult to see the numbers. I've really enjoyed the ability to get into the house without using keys but it's reached a point now where we need to replace it. Others have mentioned issues with the batteries not lasting very long but we have not had that problems. I believe we are on our 3rd set of batteries in 5-6 years.
- Happy with this lock- December 10, 2020
I've had this lock for a few months now and so far I am pleased and have not had any issues with it. The installation process wasn't too bad for me (24 year old female) and the instructions were pretty clear. I ended up having to get my dad to help me bc the whole in the door that the deadbolt goes in wasn't deep enough. If it wasn't for that I would say count on at least 30 mins to an hour to install. If you aren't particularly handy or tech savvy, you may need a bit of help. Overall it has been great lock if you can get it installed properly.