Yale Bluetooth Smart Cabinet Lock - White
- Bluetooth connectivity for a reliable wireless connection with other compatible devices
- Works with Google Assistant and Apple Homekit for voice control
- Yale Access app can be used to lock or unlock, share access and view your access history remotely (requires a Yale Connect Wi-Fi bridge)
- Auto relock ensures an automatic locking of your drawer or cabinet for added safety
- Easily mounts on drawers and cabinets
- Includes a CR2 battery for an easy operation
- Yale Smart Cabinet Lock
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
- Super easy Install- December 4, 2020
This Yale Smart Cabinet lock is really a neat little device. I can lock the cabinet that has things that my wife or children shouldn't have access to. I really like that it has bluetooth and I can unlock the cabinet from my cellphone. The installation of this cabinet lock was pretty straight forward and easy. I took me about 10 minutes to get it all installed and working. Now I can lock away my medicines. The lock seems to be very durable. It came with a neat little template that was really helpful with the installation of the cabinet lock. If you have medicines or valuables in a cabinet. You should definitely give this cool little cabinet lock a try.
- Useful if you're in the Yale ecosystem, slightly gimmicky, only keeps people honest- November 30, 2020
Installation and configuration took about an hour as the setup process for initial account creation and registration ended up taking a bit longer than expected. The actual hardware installation took 30 minutes or so. After it was setup I had no issues with engaging the lock and disengaging it through the yale access app. Unfortunately I don't trust this on a lower level cabinet to keep children out as many of the components are plastic. With a metal object this would pry open fairly easily due to these plastic parts. It's still likely better than the cheaper cabinet locks out there but doesn't give me complete peace of mind. I could see this being useful in a group home or shared living space.
- Easy to install and great child proof lock- October 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The contents can be intimidating at first because there are so many papers and small parts. Most of the included accessories are optional or extra. The provided guides make it very easy to get lined up and secured with the two-side tape. You have the option to use screws, but the tape will be fine for most installs. The app is easy to use. All you have to do is create an account and connect the device via Bluetooth. Once you open the app, just click open and you can set it to automatically lock once you close or it can be done manually. It will work well to protect medicine cabinets or your adult beverage collection from small children, but don't expect to protect anything too valuable. It can be pried open with enough force.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.