Yamaha 88-Key Weighted Hammer Action Digital Piano (P45) - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 88 fully weighted keys with Graded Hammer Standard action offers a graded, weighted touch that makes it feel heavier when playing bass parts and lighter in treble parts, for a realistic piano-playing experience
- Equipped with AWM stereo sampling, which uses digital recordings of sources (including actual instruments) to deliver a beautiful grand piano reverberation
- Sports a 64-note polyphony and features 10 instrument voices
- Compact and lightweight design makes it easy to move it around your home or take it with you for performances
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 34 reviewers who responded, 32 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Keyboard!- 10 octobre 2020
Brought this based on research and the fact that I didn't want to buy a keyboard learn how to play then realize that I need a better one. So I brought one that was not cheap, not too expensive and had all the features I needed as a beginner. I am impressed the full size keys and the functionality is really good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yamaha - Full-Size Keyboard with 88 Velocity-Sensi- 7 octobre 2017
I been practicing for maybe 2-3 weeks. I mean you paid for what you get, the reason I got this because I didn't want to spend too much money for the expensive piano and I am just a beginner. the minor problem was the sustain pedal. It doesn't sound as I was hoping for. but for the price, I would be okay.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exactly what I expected- 5 août 2016
Great piano, exactly what I was looking for when choosing a keyboard. Only issue I have is that sometimes the sustain pedal runs backwards (holds notes when not being pressed and does not sustain notes when it is being pressed). As long as I turn the piano off then on again it goes back to working normal.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.