Yoshi's Crafted World (Switch)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- After Kamek and Baby Bowser scatter gems from the Sundream Stone, it's up to Yoshi to find them
- Explore a unique world crafted from household items like boxes and paper cups
- Choose between Classic Mode and Mellow Mode that gives you wings for a breeze and relaxed gameplay experience
- Journey forward through the world to meet your goals, then journey backward to catch missed items or secrets
- 3D-depth style allows you to move between the front, middle, and background pathways, as well as throw eggs to hit spots that Yoshi can't reach
- Play the game in TV mode, tabletop mode, and handheld mode
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2433 reviewers who responded, 2367 would recommend this product.
- Another great cozy game- July 2, 2019
I've played all of the "yarn" based Nintendo games including Yoshi's Wooly World and Kirby's Epic Yarn. I picked up the demo before playing the final version. This has the same charm as the other yarn-based games, but with more 3-D to it. I think that's fine, but for some reason I didn't find myself compelled to complete this game. Maybe I missed the more 2.5-D that the other games had but this one couldn't hold my attention. Full disclosure, I am a 30-some year old guy, so I am probably not the target demographic for this game. However saying that, I can say this is a solid game, albeit kinda weird feeling being more 3-D than the previous games.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I liked a lot this yoshi game!- January 2, 2020
I was so sad when this game came out in april of 2019 and the reviews were so flat and boring about this new yoshi game. I’m a big fan of nintendo’s dinosaur and it’s a shame they haven’t given yoshi the main attention he needed for a long time, so a A new mediocre game For yoshi was not what I was hoping. Anyway, I bought it in November and I had a great surprise. It’s not the best game ever, I agree, but the new mechanic of turning the 2d scenario is really good. The music is nice and the graphics are top notch! They just didn’t catch the difficult of the game. It a nice game and I really recommend it. If you have kids, it’s perfect to play with them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Surprisingly Deep Platformer- November 18, 2019
Anyone who has played a Yoshi game won't be getting anything revolutionary with this game - it's more of the same, just polished for a more powerful console. That being said, Yoshi's Crafted World is a smart and surprisingly complex platformer that offers up unique platforming and puzzle solving that keeps the game fresh. The Poochy stages unfortunately feel more like a rehash of levels you've already played that were put in just to artificially extend the length of an already short game. The game is short (as to be expected with Yoshi games) but it does a good job of keeping you engaged throughout and I had a lot of fun with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.