Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution (Switch)
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Play the Yu-Gi-Oh trading card game on the go as you experience over 20 years of Yu-Gi-Oh! history
- Based on the original animated Yu-Gi-Oh! series
- Build and customize your deck from over 9,000 cards, taking on the most iconic Duelists from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe
- Link Monster cards change how and where seasoned Duelists can play their cards
- Assume the roles of the animated series villains with Reverse Duels
- Compete in Battle Pack Sealed Pack and Draft play
- Relive moments and Duels from the original animated Yu-Gi-Oh! series through Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V
- Challenge the newest generation of Duelists from the virtual world of Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS
- Engage with other Duelists in local play or Nintendo Online
- Beginner's tutorial teaches new Duelists the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading card game
- Includes all previously released Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist content and exclusive content for the Physical Version: Official Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG cards
Number of Players
- Game Cartridge
- 3 x Exclusive Cards
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 583 reviewers who responded, 546 would recommend this product.
- New Generation Yugioh Rules.- 14 septembre 2019
I have been away from the game since synchro mosnters came out and i thought this would be a fun game to bring back nostalgia and bring me up to current progression. My complaint is that the new format is used on what made the 2010-2014 'broken'. The special summoning to mass syncho and all. You need link monsters to allow you to summon more than one fusion/synchro monster, and since the time line never had any of those back then you are only allowed to have one of the special summoned monsters. I may not finish the game and some of the story decks are crap compared to the bots you face. Joey's deck has no structure and relies solely on luck.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- great game for Yugioh fans- 21 septembre 2019
This is a good game for kids that are just starting out and want a good card game. The start of each campaign teaches you how to use the cards and the basics of playing the game and you can play each mission in each campaign with a pre-made "story deck" so you don't have to worry about making your own until later. You can also choose to use from 4 different premade decks if you want to use those and you will earn more decks as you play, but you will need to gather cards for those through Card Packs which are also unlocked from game play. I have been playing the actual card game since it came out in 1996, and I enjoy playing the game here as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not competitive but VERY FUN- 16 octobre 2020
What the game lacks in depth it more than makes up for with a massive card pool and a somewhat interesting campaign. Allowing you to play iconic matches from the anime, and building you decks with the signature cards of each match so that you can experience the duels as the characters. IF you care about a super competitive game to help you master the real live one, this isn't for you, if you just want to play with a bunch of different archetypes ranging from the original anime all the way to the Link Monsters than this is for you, Cyber Dragons, Heroes, Shadoll, Stardust, and many, many more pack the card selection of this game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.