ZeroWater Ready-Pour 12-Cup Filtered Water Dispenser
- 96oz. (12-cup) capacity water pitcher filters out impurities to provide great tasting water that comes directly from the tap
- Patented 5-stage filter is designed to fit portable ZeroWater bottles and tumblers
- Stage 1 course filter sifts through and removes fine particles and sediment
- Stage 2 multilayer system activates the carbon and oxidation reduction alloy to remove the chlorine taste
- Stage 3 distributor maximizes contact time
- Stage 4 features a comprehensive Ion Exchange array
- Stage 5 removes particles through a non-woven membrane
- Filter replacement technology features a colour-changing window that indicates when it's time to replace the filter
- Other stages eliminate impurities to make sure your water receives the proper treatment for a "000" reading for total dissolved solids (TDS)
- BPA free
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 186 reviewers who responded, 162 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- At work and at home- November 15, 2017
I bought a pitcher for home a few years ago and I love it. The pitcher is a convenient way for me to filter water and dispense it as a regular pitcher or through the spigot on the side. I found I was drinking more water at home and less soda. I realized I was not drinking water at work because I had concerns about the filtered refrigerator water and I would forget to fill my water bottle. I bought a second pitcher to keep on my desk at work. It's not only a way for me to get better tasting water, it's a good visual reminder to me to fill the water bottle. Several people at work have asked about the pitcher and a few have purchased their own.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my best purchases- October 19, 2019
I've had my Zerowater Pitcher for a couple of years and it has made a big difference, saving money because I don't have to buy bottled water, but most importantly, helping me to increase the amount of water I drink everyday. This is a big change for me. I had been drinking vitamin water which has a lot of sugar in it -- now I drink plain water and nothing else (ok, coffee). I also bought one for my cousin to help her save money. It's a great system -- I can always tell when it's time to change the filter - it starts to taste different -- and I use the meter and it's always at 3. I change the filter early -- it recommends 6. Great product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Water Purifier- October 17, 2019
My kidney transplant recipient spouse and I have used “purified” water for over 8 years because that was safest for both of us. Bought a Zero (the best!) over a year ago and used the included tester to test the store refills and our tap water. Tap water reading was over 100 and the store “osmosis” water reading was 64. A second store’s water read 52. We love the zero and it is much more economical than buying 5 gallon store dispenser water refills! Thank goodness this product is available especially for transplant recipients! We use zero water in our coffee maker all the time - never have to de-scale it. Highly recommend this productYes, I would recommend this to a friend.