ZeroWater Ready-Pour 30-Cup Filtered Water Dispenser
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- 240oz. (30-cup) capacity pitcher stores water and removes impurities for the enjoyment of great tasting water that comes directly from the tap
- Patented 5-stage filter is designed to fit portable ZeroWater bottles and tumblers
- Stage 1 course filter sifts through and removes fine particles and sediment
- Stage 2 multilayer system activates the carbon and oxidation reduction alloy to remove the chlorine taste
- Stage 3 distributor maximizes contact time
- Stage 4 features a comprehensive Ion Exchange array
- Stage 5 removes particles through a non-woven membrane
- Filter replacement technology features a colour-changing window that indicates when it's time to replace the filter
- Other stages eliminate impurities to make sure your water receives the proper treatment for a "000" reading for total dissolved solids (TDS)
- BPA free
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 593 reviewers who responded, 501 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- OKish Design,Good Water- August 10, 2018
We received the 30-cup 3 days ago. At first, TDS was in the tens out of the filter. Today, water inside the pitcher is above 60. It turned out that droplets were coming out of the filter past the first stage. After tightening the filter screw and holding the top portion over a glass, 00 TDS finally drips in. Hopefully this fixes it. The lid was a problem from day 1 also. The two parts arrived disconnected, and are supposed to fit together by 2 plastic hinges. They are very hard to push together, and one piece broke off while trying to. Now, the remaining hinge can slide in sideways and the lid lays flat. Overall, the water tastes good, and has the potential to filter down to 00 TDS, so I guess it does its job. It is compact, but fits a good amount of water. However, you can expect to have some problems that you have to fix yourself. I started with a very positive predisposition (trying to get my family onto reusable bottles), but even I can't say this product is beyond improvement.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid quality, Great water- October 24, 2018
The water quality is great as always. This particular pitcher has large enough water container compartment and it is very well made. The quality of plastic, curved edges, segregating of two compartments, filtered and not-yet-filtered water are very high standards. It seals water perfectly and the bottom faucet is also easy to use and ergonomically made. If you have enough space in your refrigerator, it would be a good idea placing this pitcher in your refrigerator to enjoy crisp, cold water anytime. Highly recommended product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Water- November 15, 2017
I have had my Zerowater dispenser for about a year. I have never purchased bottled water, as I can’t abide using throw away plastic bottles. I used to get two gallons of reverse osmosis water from Whole Foods, but since I can’t get to WF anymore, I purchased my beloved Zerowater dispenser. It is easy to fill, clean and replace filters. I can quickly check readings and make sure that my tap water (about 150 ppm) reads below 4 ppm after running through the filters. My water tastes wonderful, so much better than tap water, and it even tastes better than the reverse osmosis water I just to get at WF. I love this product, it sits on my countertop, next to my sink, and I can easily refill it and dispense through the spigot. I highly recommend Zerowater!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It’s good but...- December 23, 2020
I bought this about 3 months ago because the water where I live is horrible. The water from my zero water dispenser tastes great, it fits great in my fridge, and I was looking forward to not lugging heavy packs of bottled water around. One thing I didn’t think about when I bough my kit was filter life... Because my water is so terrible (tds is 315-400), the filter don’t last long. I really want to love this product. I just need the company to figure out how to make the filters cheaper.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- ZERO WATER IS THE BEST !!- July 27, 2021
Makes the best tasting and purest water I ever had taste better than bottled water I would definitely recommend getting one to anyone that can i will never get any other brand Zero Water is the Best !!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.