ZeroWater Ready-Pour 30-Cup Filtered Water Dispenser
Available online only
- 240oz. (30-cup) capacity pitcher stores water and removes impurities for the enjoyment of great tasting water that comes directly from the tap
- Patented 5-stage filter is designed to fit portable ZeroWater bottles and tumblers
- Stage 1 course filter sifts through and removes fine particles and sediment
- Stage 2 multilayer system activates the carbon and oxidation reduction alloy to remove the chlorine taste
- Stage 3 distributor maximizes contact time
- Stage 4 features a comprehensive Ion Exchange array
- Stage 5 removes particles through a non-woven membrane
- Filter replacement technology features a colour-changing window that indicates when it's time to replace the filter
- Other stages eliminate impurities to make sure your water receives the proper treatment for a "000" reading for total dissolved solids (TDS)
- BPA free
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 481 reviewers who responded, 425 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Capacity is almost a flat out lie- 12 mai 2019
I purchased this setup a month ago because the water tastes awful. This 30 cup capacity claim is a stretch to say the least. Unless you bypass the filter as a whole you will never fill up the pitcher. The top half will just stay borderline full and only filter once you remove some of the water from the pitcher. So the 30 cup capacity claim is probably a combination of the max that the filter will allow the bottom half to fill and the top tray at max. I left mine out for an entire day trying to fill up the base and it never goes past a certain point. Does the filter do a good job? Yes, is it worth getting the large capacity one? Not at all.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Super tasting water !!!- 24 octobre 2018
I bought this filter pitcher 3 or 4 years ago because I wanted a larger capacity pitcher that would fit into my refrigerator easily. I had previously been using 2 smaller pitchers that would not fit in my refrigerator and I prefer to drink cold water. The municipal water in my town contains a heavy amount of chlorine and who knows what other chemicals and such to make it safe to drink. The Zero Filter removes these elements and delivers the best tasting water I can drink. I use the TDS water meter regularly and only change the filter when I get a 006 or higher reading. I am more than pleased with Zero products across the board!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Leaks- 19 avril 2020
I bought this product around the end of January and immediately noticed that the dispenser was leaking. It also would not filter the water into the container, it would sit in the tank at the top and would only fill about a third of the container. I emailed zerowater about the issue and was promptly sent a replacement. As with the first, the second is having the same issues. The leaking seems to be worse when it is in the refrigerator. What is the point of have the large capacity if it constantly leaks and only will filter about a third of its capacity. I would have bought the smaller pitcher had I known the problems I have had with this unit.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.