Zeta Hybrid L-Shaped 54"W Gaming Desk - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Ergonomic 54"-wide L-shaped table with a large desktop gets you ready to tackle long working or gaming hours comfortably
- Elevated adjustable hutch puts your monitor at eye level, enhancing your comfort while gaming or working
- Two power outlets, two USB ports, a wireless charger provide flexible charging options
- Multi-colour LED lighting with a remote control helps you set up the perfect ambience for gaming or work
- Cup/pen holder, storage tray for phone, and headphone hook help organise and keep essentials within reach
- Melamine-finished MDF desktop and powder-coated metal legs ensure strength and durability
- Black and gunmetal finish complements most home offices or gaming stations
- Requires assembly
- Wipe with a damp cloth to clean
- Desktop weight capacity: 100lb (45.3kg); hutch weight capacity: 15lb. (6.8kg)
- Overall dimensions: Width: 137.16cm (54''); height: 76.2-91.44cm (30-36''); depth: 137.16cm (54'')
- Hutch dimensions: Width: 137.16cm; height: 25.4cm; depth: 20.32cm
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
- Missing Parts- January 6, 2021
This table is overall pretty good but there were some key parts missing inside the package. When I reached out to the manufacturer I heard nothing back and when I reached out to BestBuy they said they would send me the missing parts and now almost 3 weeks later I still don't have the correct parts to fully assemble the desk. Long story short I had to improvise and cut some of the pieces to make it fit and I definitely wouldn't recommend this for that reason.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Nice, sturdy and beautiful.- January 7, 2021
I'll get my only problem out of the way first. Installing the wood top was a pain, some holes didn't line up as expected and required some force on the frame to get them to fit. Now to the things i love about the desk. The RGB is a good plus, gives me some light well i'm working in the dark, or just some mood lighting for whatever i'm doing. the shelf is great, i'm no longer looking down at my monitors, stopping neck strain from my last desk. The accessories are a god send. The outlets give me a place to charge any second hand devices like my VR headset or my phone. The grate's along the back of the desk are really helpful for wire management and keeping the look clean. All in all i would recommend this to anyone looking for a decent deskYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Desk, Poor Assemble- December 26, 2020
So this desk is great, fits everything I need to and I love the charging pad and outlets on the desk. Perfect for my streaming set up. They top counter fits both my monitors and more! The LED strip lights look beautiful and can change how bright they are. The particle board used is SO nice, very sturdy. Over all this desk is probably one of the best desks I have owned, I'm on carpet so it doesn't wobble at all, or shake when I type. BUT The assembly was something else, took about 4 and a half hours for my partner and I to put this together. Where you actually screw the desk into the frame, most of the holes don't even line up so we ended up not using some screws. We tried taking it apart and setting it up differently but still had the same problem. Still using enough screws to make it sturdy, it seems to be fine. The metal used is VERY weak and there are NO washers for the screws and we accidently tightened one a little too tight and the screw went right through the hole.. We found washers so used those and it worked perfectly fine after that. There is also no indication on what piece is which so we went through and numbered them ourselves after looking at the instructions to decipher which is which. I feel like it would have been really helpful for some written instructions as well. ASIDE from the assembly it is a very nice desk. I would recommend as long as you are a calm person while putting it together. I would also recommend getting zapstraps or a cord organizer to have all the cords together and not all around!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report