Zeta Hybrid L-Shaped 54"W Gaming Desk - White
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Ergonomic 54"-wide L-shaped table with a large desktop gets you ready to tackle long working or gaming hours comfortably
- Elevated adjustable hutch puts your monitor at eye level, enhancing your comfort while gaming or working
- Two power outlets, two USB ports, a wireless charger provide flexible charging options
- Multi-colour LED lighting with a remote control helps you set up the perfect ambience for gaming or work
- Cup/pen holder, storage tray for phone, and headphone hook help organise and keep essentials within reach
- Melamine-finished MDF desktop and powder-coated metal legs ensure strength and durability
- White and gunmetal finish complements most home offices or gaming stations
- Requires assembly
- Wipe with a damp cloth to clean
- Desktop weight capacity: 100lb (45.3kg); hutch weight capacity: 15lb. (6.8kg)
- Overall dimensions: Width: 137.16cm (54''); height: 76.2-91.44cm (30-36''); depth: 137.16cm (54'')
- Hutch dimensions: Width: 137.16cm; height: 25.4cm; depth: 20.32cm
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not Impressed..- December 27, 2020
Bought for my boyfriend for Christmas...Impossible to put together... with that being said, 3 of the parts were the same when 1 should have been opposite to the other 2, one part of the L didn’t have holes on the other side to screw into the other part of the L, he had to drill new holes for it to go properly, seemed with each step there was a problem with how this desk was made. Extremely disappointed especially with how much this desk cost.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Happy with purchase- January 13, 2021
The desk arrived earlier then expected. Requires 2 people to build, bit harder then expected to assemble as some pre drilled holes didn’t want to line up. But Once built it is very sturdy & looks very niceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Annoying, but satisfactory.- April 29, 2021
Built this by myself for my girlfriend, takes some muscle as well as partially disassembling to get all the holes to line up properly. Highly recommend getting someone to help if you buy this. Once I finished it, the desk is quite nice and feels sturdy and stable. Biggest issue by far is assembly, take your time, and don't tighten everything down each step, you'll need to loosen them later to get other parts to fit properly. Overall it's a good solid desk, but get someone to help you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report