Zhiyun Smooth X Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer - Grey
Sold out online
- Smartphone gimbal stabilizer allows you to create smooth and stable shots
- Magnetic quick mount grips your phone securely as you manoeuvre the gimbal
- Active Track 3.0 recognizes faces or objects and tracks their movements
- Gesture control lets you snap photos and start recording videos with simple hand gestures
- Quick Roll lets you switch between portrait and landscape modes at the touch of a button
- ZY Cami App unlocks even more creative filmmaking tools so you can shoot amazing videos
- Zhiyun SMOOTH-X Stabilizer
- USB Typle-C Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Just fine for basics- February 11, 2021
I've never owned a gimbal and this proved to be just fine for my needs. It's extremely lightweight and the long extension arm allows you to get some nice overhead shots. I was disappointed that an app was required to use it. I'd read that an app was not required except to use the special features, however, that was not the case. You DO need the app. The thing itself is quite confusing to "undo" for the first 10-15 times or so. The pulling and twisting, etc., was a bit frustrating and I was afraid I might break it, but it is sturdily build. A carrying case would be nice, but not needed and for the price, it's worth the investment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good device, will take time to set up and learn- January 16, 2021
I do a lot of videos with my cell phone and decided I need to get a stabilizer to mske smoother shots. What I discovered was These things are not "plug and play". There is a lot of set up with downloading an app which actually controls the movement, balancing the phone in the device and getting the functions such as record, and zoom to operate on the handle of the stick. It takes a lot of practice to get the hang of it which I am still trying to master. I gave it 4 stars because it is not that easy to use but other wise a quality tech device. Patience and practice are the key here.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid travel-safe gimbal- September 12, 2020
The biggest thing to note before even reviewing, is understanding it is a 2-axis gimbal. This will help with side to side and rotating but not the biggest stability issue when walking - the vertical axis. Besides that and for the price, this is a great product to take on travels as it is a smaller footprint than any other while also have the ability to extend into a "selfie stick". Overall pretty solid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thin holder, can’t use phone cam features or case- December 25, 2021
- camera holder very narrow and slippery. Won’t hold with case on (my case is not even very thick). Barely holds my iPhone phone without case. - too hard to figure out and no instructions. Useless manual. - zoom works only in its own app. You lose control on default features of your built in camera. - advanced app features for require a separate app purchaseNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- You get what you pay for- February 6, 2021
Not the easiest stabilizer to use and definitely would not recommend for any serious blogger. The instructions are not clear and are difficult to understand and it took hours for me to get this thing to work. Love the color and the price but I would definitely pay more for something more reliable and less complicated to use!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.