Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner Mars (PS4)
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- This game is compatible with the PlayStation 4 Pro; get the best possible gameplay experience with crisp 4K resolution and the enhanced brightness capabilities of HDR video (requires TV/monitor that meets 4K/HDR standards)
- Stunning 4K graphics and VR capabilities allows you to re-experience the original title in a totally new way
- Optional "Pro Mode" controller setup grants faster selection of sub-weapons during rapod-fire combat
- "Very Easy" difficulty setting allows new and experienced players alike to relax and enjoy the cinematic experience of the game's story
- Various training module and mini-map help players navigate the game with expertise
- Additional VR content delivers an even more captivating experience: the 3D Hangar lets you interact with Jehuty in VR, the 3D Model Viewer allows you to explore refined 3D models in full 360 degrees, and the Cinematic Theatre lets you unlock the ability to re-watch any part of the story sequence in full VR after you've completed the game
PlayStation 4 Pro Enhanced
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 145 reviewers who responded, 140 would recommend this product.
- Awesome Game!!- October 7, 2018
I haven't played this game since it was released on the PS2 I'm glad they remastered and redid it for the PS4. This is one of my top five favorite games best mech game for sure. The story is real good, fast paced action I don't really care about the VR Missions since I don't have a VR Headset (It would make me dizzy anyways) this is definitely a must game to play and have in your collection. For those who haven't played "Zone of Enders 2nd Runner" your missing out on a great game for $29.99 you can't complain. Im still waiting for Konami to make a "Zone of Enders 3" what the heck are they waiting for!?Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jehuty Slash!- December 2, 2018
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner M∀RS is a solid remaster that fans of the original shouldn’t hesitate to pick up. Having said that, the game hasn’t aged all that well. Combat can quickly get repetitive, and new abilities are hardly used before another new one comes along. Top it all off with a campaign that only takes 6-10 hours to complete, new players may wonder what all the fuss was about when the original released (especially with the script’s hilariously bad translation). Still, this release is the most complete version of Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner to date.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- ZOE2...the PS2 hidden gem- September 6, 2018
I actually bought the original ZOE for ps2 because the concept of an action mech game was a dream and not for the MGS2 demo though it was a bonus since im a fan as well. The ps3 hd remake was poorly made and even after multiple updates it wasnt what fans of the series deserved. Now this ZOE2 ps4 is a true remaster with trophies and vr support. i didnt try VR and honestly i dont care for it but im here to say you can play the whole game in regular HD/4K and its gorgeous and runs smoothly! I bought this instead of Spiderman...so im a nut but a happy oneYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns