Zoom B1 Four Bass Multi-Effects Processor
Available online only
- Over 70 built-in effects let you use up to five simultaneously, chaining them together in any order
- Nine amp models make it easy to simulate classic rigs
- 50 memory locations allow you to store user-created patches
- Auto Save function automatically saves all patch parameters
- Pre Select function allows silent patch selection and keeps the current patch operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard bass tunings
- Looper feature can record up to 30 seconds/64 beats of CD-quality audio
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns can be used together with the Looper
- Input jack accepts a standard cable and supports both active and passive instruments
- Auxiliary input jack allows you to connect personal music players
- Output jack lets you connect to an amp or headphones
- USB port delivers power, firmware updates, and connection to the ZOOM Guitar Lab for additional downloadable effects
- Lightweight and compact for maximum portability
- Integrates easily into any existing pedalboard
- B1 Four Bass Multi-Effects Processor
- Quick Guide
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Bass Patch List
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great effect processor!!- September 18, 2021
This is an awesome unit for beginners and the experienced musician. I love the portability and it fits right in my case. No bulky equipment to carry. The sound is amazing for it's small size along with awesome presets of effects. Pick one up, it's well worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report