Zoopa Q165 Quadrocopter (AA002225) - Orange
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Designed for beginners 8 years old and up
- Lightweight profile, responsive flight controls, and indoor usability make it a great toy for beginners
- 2.4GHz wireless technology offers an extensive range up to 60m for smooth controlling and a thrilling ride
- 360-degree flip function keeps you entertained with some amazing flight acrobatics
- Front and rear LED lights easily allow you to view the orientation of the flight for precise controlling
- Runs on lithium polymer battery with 7-9 minute run time
- Zoopa Q165 Quadrokopter
- 2.4 GHz Controller
- 350 mAh LiPo 1s (3.7 V) Battery
- USB Charger
- Replacement Rotor Blades
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very disappointed- April 25, 2021
I was very disappointed at this drone. It doesn't have an option to basically just stand at a spot. I turned it on, and slowly increased the throttle. Initially nothing happened, and all of a sudden it started moving towards the left (still on the ground). Then after a lot of throttle + right combo, I made it stop going to the left, and then it just went up and hit the roof. How ever I try it won't come down and remain in the air. It is all or nothing. Either on the ground or on the roof. After a well spent couple of hours trying to get it to fly, I realized that I had better things to do with my life and gave it to the kid next door. I hope he learns the same lesson that I learned: All that glitters is not gold.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - April 20, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Garbage could not even take it's first Flight.- April 14, 2021
I sadly bought 4 of these on Sale. I know that cheaper drones don't last and I did not expect them to being amazing or anything. First thing I found when inserting the battery is they don't actually have a proper holding container for them. They have to be sort of semi forced in by pushing the protection seal on the Batteries down and squeezed into the containment net? if you will... After that my first Flight the drone was not balanced so when I launched it kept flipping over no matter how much I tried moving all the trust to the one side the other side over powered it and that one never worked... The Second Drone Launch the Radio kept cutting out over and over with full charge. Keep in mind I just played with the First Drone even though it could not fly... In the end this one ended up breaking the blades because it would randomly cut out... The Third One was like the First but it would actually fly. But it favored one direction so I could not fly it around as it kept leaning too much... Great for going down a road not so much when trying to turn it I had to sort of loop it around but it would act up too much and I lost the enjoyment fast. I felt like I was fighting too much to prevent it from flipping. I never bothered with the 4th Drone to me at that point I was disappointed and left it to rot in the box.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report