Zray R2 14 ft. Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard - Orange
Available online only
- Weight capacity: 160kg (353 lb.)
- Part of the Racing Series from Zray
- Long, narrow design allows for greater speeds, making it ideal for intermediate or advanced riders
- Military-grade PVC material keeps the board light, stiff as a rigid board when fully inflated, and reliably durable
- 6" drop-stitch inner core construction promises even inflation for improved buoyancy and balance
- Diamond-groove EVA deck pad with Z-shaped embossing provides a stable and comfortable ride
- Mid-board multi-layered fabric handle makes it effortless to carry the board in and out of the water
- Front and back D-rings and a 4-point mounted bungee keep your gear secure and close at hand
- Removable central fin can be inserted easily into its brackets and delivers extra directional stability
- High-pressure Z-shaped valve makes it easy to inflate and deflate the board in 15 minutes or less
- Convenient backpack holds the entire board, pump, and paddle for maximum portability
- Zray Classic three-section paddle adjusts from 165cm to 216cm (65" to 85")
- Includes a Zray high-pressure pump, gauge, paddle, and backpack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing SUP; Amazing Price!- August 28, 2021
Got this board on sale just over a week ago; what a super deal! The board is surprisingly stable and goes alot faster than a standard 10' board. The overall design and colors really make the board stand out and it comes with everything you need including the ankle strap. Don't give up when trying to attach the fin for the first time! It was very difficult to figure out and you also have to position the fin properly in order to paddle straight. This was an awesome upgrade from my beginner board.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Hidden Gem- September 1, 2021
I own this, a previous version and a few other isups costing 1500 to 2300. I am not sponsored, just paddle on the ocean weekly year round and race with friends. I purchased this board on a whim as covid affected a delivery of a much more premium board and my older version of this R2 blew a seam ( my fault, extreme heat wave, over inflated on a 6 year old used rental fleet second hand purchase ). In my opinion the R2 is surprisingly stiff for only max 15psi and surprisingly light weight. This is the only model from this company that I know uses a strip under the deck pad to stiffen the board. My R2 came with a US fin box, Not a slide (like in photo) in which I was pleasantly surprised. Tracking is great and surfing waves has been fun as the slight rocker nose avoiding purling but not so much that wind catches It. This is not a 1500 board... but I honestly think it’s better then so many that are. I encourage anyone who has a good level of fitness to bypass anything shorter than 12’6.. If you actually wanna tour/race or cover distance this is a heck of a deal at 550$ . 28” wide over 14’ is stable and with practice this is easy to step back turn. Note, glue seams may fail with time like any Isup with no welded seams( which this is not) avoid over inflation, direct sun, heat storage, mold, etc. Luckily, seams can be easily reglued if your handy. My opinion is people who are into the sport will upgrade their paddle and pump if they excited about Sup. The ones included are in my opinion below average. I never do reviews but I really think this a hidden gem among the countless cheaper Isups out there. Covid, transport, population and material shortages has made getting certain equipment next to impossible. I am beyond happy with this purchase so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report