Geek Squad tech support and repairs are now available in-store and remotely.
In-store Geek Squad repair and support services are now available at all Best Buy locations across Canada. Geek Squad Agents are also available 24/7 to support the tech in your home by chat and phone.
Getting Help is Easy
Chat with an Agent Now
Need help right away? Agents are available on the phone or online 24/7. Call 1-800-GEEKSQUAD (1-800-433-5778) or speak to an Agent online now:
Chat with an Agent
Visit a Store Near You
Prefer to chat with an Agent in person? Visit a Best Buy near you to get help from an in-store Agent.
Find Nearest Store
We’ll help with virus, spyware, bloatware, and malware removal to keep your computer healthy and happy. We can do tune ups for slow machines, as well as data transfer, migration, and backup.
We’ll diagnose and fix hardware problems so you get your device back up and running ASAP. Common repairs include hard drives, screens, keyboards, ports, cameras, trackpads, and buttons.
We’ll use advanced methods to help recover missing or accidentally deleted files from your hard drive. Is your computer not spinning, making clicking sounds, or unable to login? We can help with hard drive failures to recover your data.
Get Set Up With A Membership
What a Home membership includes:
- One membership for all your devices, whether you bought it from Best Buy or not
- Get help anytime, anywhere
- We'll protect your devices
- Discounts & exclusive perks
Get your membership today!
Call 1-800-GEEKSQUAD (1-800-433-5778) or find a store near you:
Protect Your Device
Manufacturers’ warranties only cover you for so long. The Geek Squad Protection Plan extends your coverage for up to four years.
Keep your computer or laptop working like new with the help of 1,600 Geek Squad Agents who will get you up and running again if the unexpected happens.
Protection benefits you get with any service plan:
- Replacement guarantee: Parts and labour coverage, plus power surge protection
- Complete accessory coverage: Includes everything in the original packaging
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Global coverage
- No-Lemon Policy: If your product has 3 major repairs and our technicians determine it requires a 4th, we’ll replace it for you
- Transferable Coverage: Enhance the value of your products by transferring coverage to another owner
Without Geek Squad, computer repairs can get expensive.
Common Repair Costs:
- Black lines on screen repair without coverage: $700
- Mainboard replacement cost without coverage: $450
- Optical drive replacement cost without coverage: $225
- Hard drive repair without coverage: $200
- Fan replacement cost without coverage: $150
We go above and beyond the manufacturer’s warranty to help you avoid costly repairs and replacements. We’ll repair your device and also offer a 90-day guarantee on all our work.