Apple 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (MD592LL/A)
- 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter
- The magnetic DC connector makes it easy to disconnect the cord if someone should trip over it, and also helps prevent fraying or weakening of the cables over time
- When securely connected, an LED lights up - an amber light lets you know that your laptop is charging, while a green light tells you that you have a full charge
- A clever design makes it easy to wind up and take with you
- Recharges the lithium-polymer battery of your MacBook Air while it's on, off or in sleep mode; it can also operate the system without a battery
- Apple Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3038 reviewers who responded, 2918 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A necessary item if using a Macbook Air- 18 janvier 2021
If you are having problems with your power cable, you know it is a necessary feature for a laptop computer. Check your existing power supply to verify the 45W rating; there are several different ones available in the store. It is essentially separate two parts: you can plug the "wall wart" directly into an outlet, or use the provided extension cord that plugs into the area housing the prongs. I think the magnetic connectors are a good idea; that way you don't damage the smaller cable when moving the computer while plugged in to a power outlet. Apple products are pricey, but they are made well (and compatible with Mac laptops of course). If this fixes your problem, it's money well spent.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice replacement cable- 6 décembre 2017
I bought this because my laptop would no longer charge. My thinking was that my charger was broken. The new charger fixed the issue, but after my old charger sat unplugged for a few days I thought I'd try it one last time, and suddenly my original charger worked again. I had no use for 2 chargers, especially at almost $100 a pop, so I returned my purchase. After reading on some Apple forums, this is a seemingly well known thing. leaving a charger unplugged for a few days can help reset whatever is wrong with them SOMETIMES. In my case it worked and I saved myself some cash.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the quick release cord- 8 septembre 2017
I needed to buy this as a replacement because unfortunately I travel and left it at a friends house. The Apple charger has great design and compacts to a decent carry size too. i love the ability to extend the cord with additional lengths and if I don't need it I don't have to have the extra cord bulk. The nice part also is the quick connect/disconnect on the attachment of the computer itself. I have been saved quite a few times by it catching on something before ripping the computer to the floor. A little pricey to replace but overall an excellent charger.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.