Apple Magic Mouse - White
- Ready to go right out of the box, pairing automatically with your Mac via Bluetooth
- Wireless and rechargeable mouse pairs automatically with your Mac via Bluetooth
- Features a long-lasting internal rechargeable battery so you’ll eliminate the use of traditional batteries
- Lightweight construction, optimized foot design, and fewer moving parts (thanks to its built-in battery and continuous bottom shell) make for more effortless tracking and smoother, more fluid movement across the surfaces
- Multi-Touch surface offers the freedom to perform simple gestures such as swiping between web pages and scrolling through documents
- Includes a woven USB-C to Lightning Cable that lets you pair and charge by connecting to a USB-C port on your Mac
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 27 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Mouse Overall- September 7, 2021
Pros: High quality build, innovative touch surface with gestures; long battery life and included lightning cord; decent tracking but not as high quality as a gaming mouse; on/off switch Cons: Price (if you’ve ever used a Razer or Logitech gaming style mouse, you’ll notice the tracking isn’t as good); Mixed ergonomics due to flatter design; can’t use it while charging but charges quicklyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great add on- September 18, 2021
The trackpad on my macbook pro had failed. The microsoft mouse I had been using did not lock out the trackpad, and made the computer very frusrating to deal with. When adding this mouse, the lock out function worked and the computer is once again a pleasure to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy- September 24, 2021
Very nice but always check if you buy used one. It looks very nice and work superbly. It is a must buy and buy it with keyboard so that you get complete feel. Definite buyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.