Astro A50 Wireless Gaming Headset with Base Station for PS4
- Over-ear headphones with 40mm drivers deliver exceptional comfort and encompassing sound by covering your entire ear
- RF wireless connectivity sends your audio straight into your headphones from up to 15m away from the base station, giving you free range of movement and eliminating the hassle of wires
- ASTRO Audio V2 delivers exceptional performance and sound to offer a deeply immersive gaming experience
- Inline volume control makes it easy to adjust the volume of your headphone with just the tap of a button
- Built-in mic lets you speak into your headphones hands-free, so you can carry out conversations and phone calls without interrupting gameplay
- 15 hour battery life lets you enter into long gaming sessions without worrying about charging the headset
- A50 Wireless + Base Station
- 1.0 m Micro USB Cable
- 1.0 m Optical Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Dolby Atmos 2 Year Activation Code
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 826 reviewers who responded, 716 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not impressed- August 15, 2019
If you have the previous generation don’t bother upgrading. Not much difference clearly in the design and as the other review stated it is very low in volume. Not sure if I have a defective one or my ears just need to have the sound blasting. But my gen 3’s are super loud and I had high expectations. All of the reviews that are paragraph long are not even worth the read. If you don’t have a pair of A50 cop these and mess with the command center to make them loud. If you have any previous version not worth the buy. I will be checking out the steel series wireless and comparing and will make my decision. Needless to say I am disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing premium headset- October 29, 2020
Got mine last week, will be returning my unit this weekend. Constantly having problem on pairing and charging the headset, I needed to constantly hard reset the headset. Every time I use it and put it back to the dock, it keeps on doing the blinking white lights, not pairing and charging. I guess this is a very common problem, I found out when I started researching on how to charge my new headset, bunch of people experiencing the same problem. Would give 3 stars, for the audio quality and comfort. But only 2 stars, if I’m paying $300+ tax included for a premium gaming headset, I expect to experience no problem fresh out of the box.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Dont even bother- November 21, 2020
These are definitely not worth the money. I have the previous version and I cant say fi they made any changes but I have the gen 3 version so you'd think they could have gotten it right. The sound quality is ok but for $300 dollars it should either be amazing or at least have sound cancelling. Now my headset cuts out constantly, but since I have no control over the wireless channel or any troubleshooting tools at all they are basically worthless now. The cradle is pretty poor too. getting them to connect is a pain and one of my kids broke one of the charging pins off because he couldn't get it to connect. I will never buy another Astro Headset again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.