Canon EOS M200 Mirrorless Camera with 15-45mm IS STM Lens Kit
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 24.1MP (APS-C) CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor combine to ensure everything you shoot is sharp, clear, and vibrant
- ISO range of 100 to 6400 lets you confidently shoot in low light with minimal noise and grain at high ISOs
- 24p 4K UHD video capability along with 4K time-lapse and Vertical video give your movies a beautifully cinematic look
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Eye Detection AF makes it easy to capture brilliant headshots
- 3-inch LCD Touch Panel screen features a tilt option for 180-degree selfies
- Included 15-45mm IS STM Lens Kit, battery pack, charger, and strap give you everything you need to start shooting right out of the box
- Silent Shutter Mode is ideal for nature enthusiasts who want to capture wildlife silently
- Creative Assist makes it easy to quickly find and adjust the right camera settings to make sure your pictures come out just as you imagine
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology with Auto Image Transfer makes it easy to share your photos and videos as soon as you take them with
- Integrated Visual Guide provides helpful tips and tricks to make operation easy and intuitive
- Creative filters and Creative Assist functions let you add colour, special effects, and adjust brightness and tone
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility turns your camera into a capable webcam, works with popular streaming apps, and allows you to record internally while streaming
Storage & Interface
- EOS M200 (Black)
- EF-M 15–45 mm f/3.5–6.3 IS STM (Graphite)
- Battery Pack (LP-E12)
- Battery Charger (LC-E12)
- Neck Strap (EM-200DB)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 33 reviewers who responded, 32 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Should I give this camera a name?- 19 avril 2020
I've owned many cameras. Mostly all Canon, though back in my film days I did own an Olympian. Anyway, usually I use a 6D. It's heavy, bulky, hard to take places and takes amazing photos. I don't take photos or videos with it however, because it's just too big, bulky and involves it's own dedicated services. Bag, lenses. etc. Everything is expensive. At the other end the point and shoot always leaves you wondering what the photo could have been with the quality of the 6D. Enter this m200. This camera literally resolves the entire thing. It's a complete pleasure to use, easy to navigate, and takes AMAZING photos. Honestly this camera is NOT given credit it deserves. It's advertised as a camera just better than a phone. "For those that want quality better than their phone." WHAT?! Because it doesn't have options on the main dial? Because it's minimalist and less confusing? ALL OF THE SETTINGS ARE STILL INSIDE THE CAMERA!!!!! THEY CAN EASILY BE NAVIGATED TO!!!! It shoots RAW. It can do Manual. It shoots 4k cropped (so what) - the battery lasts a decent amount time. WHAT MORE CAN YOU WANT?!!!!!!! I just love this camera. Just ordered the pancake lens. So excited. More crisp, beautiful photos that I don't even have to open up Photoshop for. I could probably talk all day about the benefits of this camera, but I think the main one is just that it makes me want to actually take photos again. Sometimes all of the bells and whistles are just that: bells and whistles. The quality coming out of this little mini beast will blow you away. Thanks for finally getting it right Canon!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Really good for the price.- 18 janvier 2021
I am pretty amazed by the quality I can get from this camera. The pictures are very clean and maintain a really good amount of detail. The kit lens is really good for starting off. Having interchangeable lenses at this price point is amazing. Plus, if you get a ef/ef-s to ef-m adapter you can open a huge range of lenses for this camera. Clean hdmi out is really nice since I use this as a streaming webcam. Video is really nice. I would highly recommend if you are just starting off with photography, or if you want a powerful small camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well worth versatility- 19 février 2021
I really love the versatility of this camera, it's small but still offers so much. I've been using the camera mostly for close up graphic shots and streaming purposes but I'm sure there much more that can be done. The the option to connect to your phone with the app is great remote control without another purchase. However the pack of a audio port is a little disappointing but not hard to work around, but the audio from the camera is not too bad for recording in a small closed area without much background noise. Overall great purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.