Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless Gaming Headset with Microphone - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Over-ear headphones feature breathable microfibre mesh fabric and memory foam earpads to keep you comfortable during long gaming sessions
- Low-latency 2.4GHz wireless connection gives you complete freedom of movement with a 40-foot range
- Included USB cable lets you connec to your PC or PlayStation 4
- 50mm drivers and neodymium magnets deliver 7.1 surround sound to your PC and high-fidelity, ultra-low latency audio with a frequency range of 20Hz-40,000Hz on every device
- Optimized omni-directional microphone picks up your voice with exceptional clarity and features a flip-up mute function and LED mute indicator
- On-ear volume and mute controls let you make adjustments on the fly without interrupting your game
- CORSAIR iCUE software provides a variety of pre-tuned audio profiles or custom tuning of your equalizer settings
- RGB lighting on each ear cup lets you customize the look of your headphones and offers synchronization with compatible CORSAIR peripherals, coolers, fans, and more
- Rechargeable battery delivers up to 16 hours of life and allows you to charge and play at the same time
- Built with aluminum yokes for long-lasting durability
- Discord-certified to ensure clear communication and powerful sound
- Compatible with PC, PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 for a great gaming experience
- Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless Headset
- Wireless USB Adapter
- USB Charging Cable (1.5M)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1085 reviewers who responded, 908 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good product, Bad Sizing- October 1, 2020
Really like the headset, like the volume and ability to move the mike boom. The size is terrible. I have a relatively small head and even on the smallest size I cannot use this product. Thankfully my husband is a gamer and he is really happy to be the recipient of a new headset. He is a really big guy and has a pretty average sized head and he can use it on the smallest setting but it is a little loose for him. I on the other hand need to keep looking for something that will fit so that I can keep doing my job from home. I am not sure who they were designing these for but in the next modification maybe do some regular people measurements.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Fantastic Headset, High Quality, Amazing Audio- October 22, 2020
Love these headphones as they are super comfy and have almost zero pressure on the head/ears. Most headphones have pressure and cause that circled or suction around the ears but these do not. I do wish the earcups were leather though as they can become a little itchy sometimes. Loved it so much I bought the wireless version. I also bought these before for a friend. Audio quality is nice and the mic is perfect and fantastic when YouTube on the phone in-between loading or game lobbies as it doesn't usually pick up the background noise. Love the wireless version, it's amazing and makes it so easy to walk around. Great distance too. Zero Issues.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- All Around Gaming Headset- November 20, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Out of the box, you get a stereo headset with a very good range. After downloading the iCUE software, you have access to other controls and settings on the PC. What's great with the iCUE software is now on the PC, you get 7.1 virtual surround. The bad is that 7.1 is only available on the PC. Headset is pretty comfortable for gaming, however extended gaming sessions, you begin to feel the weight of the headset and your ears start to feel discomfort. Sound quality is pretty good, but the bass response lacks depth during explosions. Overall, it's a very good headset with good build quality. Has decent sound and excellent wireless range.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.