Logitech Wireless Desktop Mouse & Keyboard Combo (MK710)
- Better power management practically eliminates the need to replace batteries
- Keyboard features Logitech Incurve keys
- LCD dashboard gives you at-a-glance icon status of your battery power, plus the Caps Lock, Scroll Lock, and Num Lock light
- The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your laptop, so there's no need to unplug it when you move around, and it easily allows you to add another compatible mouse, keyboard, or number pad
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard
- Logitech Wireless Mouse
- USB 2.4 GHz Unifying Receiver
- 4 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- CD with Software User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1939 reviewers who responded, 1849 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Glossy black. Glued on keyboard letters.- September 10, 2016
Upgraded to this combo wireless glossy black KB and mouse from a wired mat finish off-white MS KB and Intllimouse. The letters and numbers are stickers - so I expect them to wear off. After downloading the Logitech mouse software I am still unable to get the two extra thumb speed keys to copy and paste. The glossy black KB always looks like it needs to be cleaned. Shows every finger print and speck of dust. Next time, I would get a white or light colored "non-glossy" KB with ingrained letters and numbers. KB and mouse run on batteries - so I am not used to turning them off when shutting down. Otherwise, they work like any other KB and mouse.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Well designed- November 19, 2016
I needed a new keyboard and mouse as my new kitty cat found them appealing to munch on! I had Logitech before and they served me well until "Kitty". I can understand her chewing on the "Mouse", but the keyboard as well! The wireless keyboard is very comfortable for me to use for hours on end if need be. The mouse fits comfortably in my hand and is easy to use. My old Logitech keyboard and mouse would still be working if not for Kitty and I've had them for at least seven years. Someone else might find another brand more comfortable as this is personal preference but you can't argue with the quality other than they are not" Pet Proof ".Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK, but has problems- January 9, 2012
I pruchased this Keyboard / Mouse set to replace an aging Microsoft set. The first think I noticed is that the keyboard seemed thinner and flemsy. But that should not be much of a problems since it will sit on a desk all the time. Setting up was fairly easy. The keyboard works fine, no issues there. I did notice the keys ae a little closer together than my old Microsoft keyboard. The mouse on the other hand has been problematic. It constantly locks up. I can be moving it and it will stop for several seconds up to 30 seconds. This becomes very annoying. I will most likely take it back and try another Microsoft product if I cant find a resolution online.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.