Panasonic Genius 4-in-1 1.2 Cu. Ft. Microwave w/ Air Fryer (NNCD87KS) - Stainless Steel
Multifunctional modes with smart cooking
- Compact device with convection, broil, bake, and microwave modes of this counter top, save you time, effort, and kitchen space
- One-touch airfry mode lets you prepare healthy and delicious food without using oil
- Bake function lets you make delicious meals like cakes, bread, cookies, and more
- Microwave function can heat, reheat, roast, or cook food quickly without damaging the nutrients
- Genius sensor monitors the food and automatically sets the required power level and adjusts the cooking or defrosting time
Handy features assist you as you cook
- Auto-reheat and keep warm feature let you conveniently reheat precooked food and ensure it remains warm at an optimal temperature
- Auto-cook spares you from unnecessary guesswork and delivers excellent results
- Auto-defrost thaws frozen food much faster than letting it warm up in room temperature
- Adjustable cook-time lets you handle each dish individually to attain mouth-watering results
- Three-stage cooking ensures each dish is treated right to achieve the perfect texture and consistency
User-friendly and safe-to-use
- Child lock prevents any unauthorized tampering by kids or others so the cooking process is not interrupted
- LED display with white backlight at the side is clear and easy-to-read as it guides you through the cooking process with on-screen prompts
- Multifunctional dial and buttons offer convenient access to the controls and features
- Kitchen timer lets you set a timer that alerts you when the set time has elapsed
Quick and Powerful
- 2 cu. ft. capacity countertop oven lets you prepare and reheat meals for your whole family quickly and efficiently
- 1350W of cooking power can take on a wide variety of foods and turn them into sumptuous delicacies
- 10 power levels that cater to different types of food
- Inverter feature ensures a seamless supply of power for precise cooking
Durable and modern appearance
- Constructed from high quality stainless steel for enhanced durability and long life
- Countertop oven with sleek and slimline design fits well in modern kitchens
- Instruction Manual
- Glass Turntable Tray
- Wire Rack
- Enamel Tray
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 204 reviewers who responded, 185 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Panasonic Genius 4-in-1 Microwave Air Fryer- 12 novembre 2020
This is a fantastic kitchen addition. I was looking to replace my 35+-year-old Panasonic Genius (well used) and the Air Fryer was an added bonus. Little did I know when I ordered it that I would use the Air Fryer as much as the microwave (I have 3 microwaves in my kitchen) It is easy, friendly, and easy to clean with its stainless steel interior. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Versatile Microwave Replacement- 15 janvier 2021
This is the highly versatile replacement for our microwave I have been waiting for. An updated combination of a microwave and toaster oven +. The electronics are high end. Highly preprogrammed and sensors that manage many functions. It microwaves, broils, bakes, and airfrys, as well as combines some of these at the same time. You also need an engineering degree to operate it. Actually not so bad but with all these functions the controls are very different from a traditional microwave. Prepare to spend a fair bit of time with the manual. Once you have been through it, it isn't so bad. It works really well and produces results you can't get in a microwave.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A microwave that goes above and beyond- 2 juillet 2021
This is not a normal microwave. This thing is amazing. No hot or cold spots in the food, and an auto sensing mode that actually works (just push the button and your food comes out hot). Also, from the air frier and broil functions, frozen pizza comes out perfect with a turn of the knob and push of the button, and fries come out great. The only drawback is that there are these additional trays for the air frier and broil function that you have to take out and put somewhere when you're just microwaving. It's not cheap, but if you want a microware that does it all, does it well, and then some, splurge for this one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.