Samsung 43" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN43TU7000FXZC) - Titan Grey
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 43-inch Ultra HD LED display screen with 3840 x 2160 resolution offers crystal clear visuals for a great viewing experience
- Ultra-fast Crystal Processor 4K lets you enjoy 4K clarity
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) delivers a wide range of colours and enhances the colour shades even in dark scenes
- Crystal Display makes sure every colour is fine-tuned and delivers pictures with vivid, true-to-life colours
- PurColor technology offers amazing visual details and produces rich, natural shades
- MR120 motion rate reduces screen tearing and motion blur to enhance picture quality in fast-moving content like sports
- Tizen operating system helps you navigate easily between apps like YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and more
- Pre-installed apps include Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports allow you to stream your favourite content from all over the world (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Simple on-screen Universal Guide helps you find your favourite content without wasting time searching
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 to enjoy your iPhone's content on the big screen wirelessly
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Voice Assistant, so you can control the TV with simple voice commands
- Adaptive Sound technology with auto volume correction offers clear sound while watching your favourite movies and sports
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity let you connect the TV to your home network in a convenient way
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology seamlessly connects the TV to your Bluetooth-enabled devices like smartphones and tablets
- Two HDMI ports, 1 optical digital audio output, and 1 USB media port let you connect external speakers and other media devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for the remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5984 reviewers who responded, 5241 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect TV for gamers.- May 21, 2020
Decided to got for this TV after researching multiple 65inch models and finding this one to have everything I wanted, my old TV broke and I'm so glad it did, this is the best picture and all round best TV I've ever owned. People giving it mixed reviews based on some lag in the menus isn't fair as this is barely noticeable and the only thing that I can find fault with, everything else is perfect. Picture quality is stunning and the picture modes are ideal right out the box, no messing around adjusting sliders all day, just pick from 1 of 4 modes and you're done. Any input like a Cable box or game console will automatically be labelled and even be turned on for you when you select that source, really cool feature. For gamers it's perfect as it comes with some of the lowest input lag available at under 10ms reaching around 9.2 - 9.4MS which is Gaming monitor level good. 4K looks superb when watching content on YouTube or Netflix and HDR is some of the best I've seen on non Qleds despite its peak brightness only being 250 nits. Menus are a breeze to navigate despite that slight lag and features every app you can think of, yes even BBC iPlayer is here, netflix, apple TV, amazon, everything. Design is stunning and it has super thin bezels and looks brilliant on my black TV stand. The box is a mammoth though. Overall other than the minor delay when in the menu I can't find a single fault or thing I don't like about this TV, super cheap right now at £599 for the 65 so I would highly recommend. The best TV I've owned and am really happy I decided to purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Screen gets distorted!- July 31, 2020
Just got it out of the box,got it running, but the screen is all distorted.I'm not sure if it's something to do with the cables I hooked the TV up with,or the TV is defective.I was then quite disappointed when I was about to connect the DVD player to the TV,there wasn't any composite inputs that you would connect the cables from the DVD player to the TV with.Turns out that it only connects to BluRay DVD players and not older DVD players.I would recommend the TU8000, (the one above this model,the TU7000) as I found out with a little bit of research, that it does have composite inputs for DVD players and what not.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (28)Report
- Netflix is too dark and cant get it brighter.- June 17, 2020
The TV is generally good but I have recently discovered that on Netflix specifically it is extremely dark and even adjusting the brightness does not help. You compare it with other tv's and the difference is massive. IF I stream my MACBOOK via airplay on the TV then the brightness it good. It is specifically when using the Netflix app. I have attached two photos showing the difference at the same point of the movie. That is not altering the tv's setting. Some help would be great.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.